Bio of the Main Character

Name: Y/n Kasuga

Age: 23 years old

Saiyan Transformations and Techniques: Practically everything and anything that existed but he must train and in order to master these said transformations and techniques in chronological order.

Race: Half Saiyan, Half Magic King

Harem: Every female magician or being that he will meet along the way but it will also depend on the situation and their personality.

He can also transform into his Demon King form when provoked or intimidated by anyone. In order to have full control to this transformation, he must maintain his emotions in check in order for him to not suffer the side-effects of the said transformation. 

Abilities: Everything that a Saiyan and Magic King has, True Absorption and Form Amalgamation.

Other Abilities: Absolute Immortality, Eternal Youth, Omnipotential, Omniscience, Meta-Learning and Ability Conceal.

Ability Conceal - It is an unique type of ability that the user can conceal selected or all of the abilities that the user has. The purpose of this unique ability is to only conceal the selected or all of the ability that the user has but he or she can still use that concealed abilities. In other words, it is used to make other beings have to get absolutely no clue about it and what it can do to the user and to them as well.

Once again, that's all for the bio and have a nice day/night to everyone!