"Oh shut it Tiffany."

"Honestly, you two need to grow a pair. No one does that if they aren't dating! Just confess already. You both know that none of you would even do these stuff if at least you didn't like each other! I can't believe I'm giving relationship advice to someone who should already be married." She mumbled the last part and Annabel slapped her upside the head.

"You're one to talk. What's the deal with you and George? Have you gotten to making babies yet?" Annabel cheekily smiled and Tiffany gasped really loudly.

"Annabel! How could you just say that!? No! We haven't!"

"You'll get to, really soon." Annabel sung and Tiffany shoved her away.

"I can't believe I'm friends with you." She groaned.

"But here we are." Annabel grinned.

"You know, I don't think I've ever seen you in pants and a sweater before." Tiffany said after a while of them just roaming about.

"You did. At the ski mountain."

"That doesn't count."

"Well, for your information, I do wear stuff other than dresses. Summer is for dresses, winter is for sweaters and pants and spring is for t-shits, tank tops and shorts."

"Only you would assign each season what cloths to wear." Tiffany shook her head back and forth.

"It's very efficient, that way, it's a lot easier to plan what I'm going to wear and to clean my closet out and put in the new seasons clothes."

"We're talking like old ladies. Who even talks about seasonal clothes?"

"Me, now, let's go in there. I need to get some stuff."

"Arts and crafts store?"

"Yes, for the kids."

"Old lady." Tiffany grumbled but went in with her nonetheless.

*

The same time the kids came back from school, Annabel came back from her outing.

"Papa!" Sam said excitedly at seeing their father waiting for them, but Richard didn't greet his children like he always did, instead, he beelined to Annabel who wasn't paying attention to him and talking with Maggie instead.

"Where have you been!?" He grabbed her by the shoulders and looked at her face to see if there were any injuries. Then he scanned her body and turned her around to see if she was hurt anywhere.

"What do you mean? I just headed out."

"But you didn't tell me, and I was so worried when I couldn't find you." The panic in his voice was very evident.

"Didn't Samantha tell you? I asked her to tell you so you wouldn't get worried bec-"

"SMANTHA!" Richard hollered.

"I FORGOT!" She hollered back from the kitchen.

"See, all good. I didn't want to bother you while you were speaking with Rebeca."

George and Maggie gasped.

"Rebeca!?" He asked.

"What was she doing her?" Maggie said.

"It doesn't matter, are you hurt?" Richard asked Annabel, turning her around again and again.

"You've already checked, I'm perfectly fine. I went out with Tiffany to get-"

"Tiffany?" George asked.

"Yes Tiffany, anyways-"

"Wait, why do you care if she headed out with Tiffany?" Richard asked George.