ice cream treat

ICT | enemies au

tw// mention of lizards

A scream echoed throughout the hallway, startling most of the students.

Jungkook and his friends laughed at Y/N, who just screamed in horror. "Taeh, get it off! Get it off!" She shrieked and pointed inside her lockers. The latter, nonchalantly, removed the dead lizard and threw it in the nearest trash bin. "Done." He said and dusted off his hands. "Thanks."

Y/N has herpetophobia, a fear of reptiles. She loathes lizards but not more than Jungkook.

After calming down, she heard faint waves of laughter from afar. She quickly turned to look at them a saw her enemy. There was an idiotic smirk plastered on his face whilst looking at her.

She stomped her way towards them, wrath boiling in her blood. Jungkook fixed his posture as he noticed Y/N making her way toward them. 

"Fucking hell! Why the fuck did you do that, you fucker?!" Jungkook was taken aback by her sudden outburst. He has never heard the Y/N curse. "Mind your language." He commented.

"I don't fucking care! I hate you!" She stomped on his foot and walked away in absolute anger as Taehyung followed. Jungkook winced in pain and held his foot. "Damn, that girl."

"You okay, dude?" One of his friends asked. Jungkook looked at them in disbelief and said with a poker face, "Yes! I feel fine. I feel so happy."

. . .

"Y/N." Jungkook tried to get her attention and softly threw a paper ball toward Y/N. She didn't even bother to look at him, nor did she pick up the paper ball.

"Y/N, pst!" He called out for her. Y/N was focused on their class. "Y/N! Y/N!" Their classmates were, by now, annoyed at Jungkook.

"Mr. Jeon, no unnecessary chats in my class. Detention!"

The whole day was just Y/N giving a silent treatment to Jungkook, who kept on annoying and following her like a lost puppy.

. . .

Walking out of the campus, Y/N scanned her surroundings. 'The sky's all gloom.' She thought to herself and searched for an umbrella in her bag. It was like the world wasn't on her side today. She forgot her umbrella.

Just as she was about to take a step, droplets of rain started falling, and a cold breeze caressed her skin. Before the rain could even get worse, she rushed towards the nearest waiting shed. She regretted not going back to the campus.

Seconds after seconds. Minutes after minutes. The rain doesn't seem to stop any minute.

She fished out her phone, dialing her sister's and Taehyung's number, but they did not answer any of her calls. Sighing, she slumped her back in the shed and shut her eyes.

. . .

The ride was extremely silent as an uncomfortable atmosphere engulfed them. Y/N kept her eyes locked on the window, not wanting to see her enemy's face. Meanwhile, Jungkook kept on stealing glances.

He was definitely guilty of what he had done. He didn't know that this would be her reaction and would be given a silent treatment. He hated this silent treatment of hers, to say the least.

Letting go of his pride, Jungkook decided to apologize. He cleared his throat. "Y-Y/N?" She did not answer. "I'm sorry. That was so ignorant of me. I-I didn't know you would react like this. I should have known better. I'm sorry." She didn't answer again, which kind of made him sad.

Out of the blue, Jungkook pulled over. Confusion engulfed Y/N. "This isn't my house." She mumbled. "I know," Jungkook said and went out of the car.

He made his way towards Y/N and open the door for her. "C'mon, get up." "Why?" She queried. "We're getting ice cream." He answered and motioned for her to get out of the car. "Ice cream?" "Mhm, ice cream treat as an apology." 

all rights reserved to lovethyjeon on instagram.com