camping trip trouble

CTT | enemies au

"The next hour will be your free time, so do whatever you guys want. Just don't wander off too far. Be back before 6 PM." The camping instructor announced to all of the students sprawled all over the small spot in the forest.

The students cheered in delight and started to stroll around. That includes Jungkook following Y/N around like a stray pup.

Y/N halted in her tracks and let out a deep sigh. She turned around to face Jungkook, slightly startling the boy. "Jeon, I'm trying to have my alone time." She explained. Jungkook showed her a slight grin and said, "But I want to be in your alone time."

"Can you just, like, go with your friends?" Y/N suggested and pointed at Jungkook's group of friends. He shook his head. "Nah, I'd rather be with you."

Y/N was left rather speechless. It was like her tongue got caught by a cat. She has never seen Jungkook act like this— sweet and clingy. They're usually fighting like cats and dogs. So, this was so skeptical of him.

Staring at him like there was no tomorrow, she was trying to figure out what was really going on, and Jungkook noticed her stares. "Handsome, right? Take a picture. It'll last longer." He said with a smirk. His voice snapped Y/N back into reality. "Over my dead body." She rolled her eyes upwards.

"What did you eat?" Jungkook was taken aback by her sudden and random question. "U-Uh, mushroom stew and—" "Yeah? Don't eat that again." She requested.

Jungkook raised a brow at her, totally clueless. "And why so?" "Just because," Y/N whispered under her breath. "You're weird. Do you know that?" Jungkook commented. "Says you." Retorted Y/N.

Shrugging off her comment, Jungkook held and wrist and pulled her somewhere, completely taking Y/N aback. "Jeon, where are we going?" Questioned Y/N. There was panic in her voice. "Somewhere." He timidly answered.

"Jeon? Jeon? Jeon?" No matter how many times Y/N called for him, he didn't bother to answer her. She was like an invisible person to him. "Honestly, you're weirder." She commented.

Not an hour later, they finally stopped walking. "This is somewhere." Jungkook said and scanned the surroundings.

Y/N imitated him and was left in awe of the scenery before her. It was beyond ethereal. No words could describe the scenery that greeted them.

"Wow." She uttered. "Beautiful, right?" Jungkook gazed at her as those words left his lips. 

. . .

It was their bedtime, and everybody was in their corresponding tents. Meanwhile Jungkook, he was wide awake. He couldn't believe he had forgotten his sleeping bag. Of all the things he could possibly forget, why a sleeping bag?

Sitting in silence, he forced himself to think of what he could do. Y/N. Her name suddenly popped up in his head. It was like a bulb lit up above his head.

Standing up, he made his way towards Y/N's tent, which was just beside his. He carefully opened her tent and saw her peacefully sleeping in her sleeping bag. Jungkook definitely envied her.

He silently crawled next to her and slipped himself into the sleeping bag. He was cautious not to disturb her slumber. He mentally thanked her for bringing an extra-large sleeping bag.

As he was about to adjust himself, Y/N stirred awake. Y/N realized their position and was about to scream when Jungkook put his palm over her mouth. "Shhh, they're sleeping already." He whispered.

"Why the fuck are you here?! And in MY sleeping bag?!" She shout-whispered. Wrath was written all over her face. "I forgot mine." He confessed, blushing. He was embarrassed.

"You?! You forgot your sleeping bag?!" Y/N couldn't process this. Her state did not even help at all as she just woke up. "I— Yeah." He awkwardly laughed. "Jeon, you're an idiot." "I know."

Jungkook scooted a bit closer to Y/N, for some warmth. Being in the wild has a disadvantage— coldness during the night. "Hey! What do you think you're doing, jerk?" Y/N panicked.

"Getting some warmth." Jungkook did not stop there. He held her waist and brought her closer than before. They were now inches apart, and their breaths hit each other's skin. "Warm." He remarked and shut his eyes.

Y/N was burning red from the skinship. She was frozen like a rock from astonishment for a moment. "Jeon, move." She sternly said.

She tried to remove his hand from her waist but failed to do so. "No." Jungkook stubbornly disagreed. "Jeon," She paused. "What if they caught us in this position? They're going to think there's something between us." Y/N whined.

"Then, let them think that." 

all rights reserved to lovethyjeon on instagram.com