The Fight / The Artifacts

Start from the beginning

She smiles happily while she was holding a mysterious book, she was reading while talking to them.

Poppy: (Smiles) Really, thank you.

Branch: Uh, thanks.

Arianna: No problemo. So, how long you guys dated?

Branch: We're like... (Counting his fingers) 2 months I think.

Arianna: (Dramatically Gasps) You guys been dated for 2 months!?! (Smiles) I can feel your love is getting strong than I thought. In my decision, why not Branch should be the new King of Pop trolls?

Poppy: (Gasps) That would be perfect! Branchie will be the new king of Pop trolls and then we lived happily ever...!

Arianna: After!

Both: (Squeals like High School girls)

Dakota: (Sleepy howls then snores)

Branch: M-Me? A new king of Pop? Pffft, there's no way I'm doing this. Isn't it?

Poppy: Also, I noticed something wrong with Trollzart and Barb during our journey, Is there any problem with them?

Arianna: Perhaps, I should say... Hmmm.... (Realized) Oooohhh~! Mm-hmmm! I think something lovey dovey going on here.

Poppy: What is it?

Arianna: (Winks) It's a secret. You know, hehehehe.

Branch: Huh.

She laughs mischievously as she continue to read the mysterious book that Cheska bought it recently. Poppy and Branch went over her shoulders as they look over to the book, but Arianna sense them.

Arianna: I know you guys are looking at this book.

Poppy: Oh right.

They walk towards her and face towards the book.

Branch: What are you reading?

Arianna: It's about.... A tale of our ancestral trolls, when they were still harmony, and--- (Gasps)

Poppy: What is it?

Arianna: Look! Guys, come quickly!

Not wanting to wake up the others. Trollzart, Trollex, King Quincy, Queen Essence and King Nathan. Prince D and Barb got back from the room, Darnell drank a glass of water then he heard Arianna's calls as he went over her and Barb, who finish for being ✨f l u s t e r e d✨ as she heard Arianna's voice and quickly went over her. Val also here as well.

Prince D: 'Sup!

Barb: What's with all those calls about?

Branch: Just calling, Barbie.

Barb: (Scoffs) Whatever!

Nathan: Hmm, what's with that book about, Ari? Did you... found this at the library of yours?

Arianna: Nope. Just found that from Cheska's bag after I woke up from my nap.

Val: Are those our Ancestors? Playing with their new toys?

Arianna: Yes. It seems, they were battling to someone.

All sans Arianna: Huh?

Poppy: Look! There's a letter behind the page.

Arianna: Okay.

She turned the next page as the leaders, Prince D and Val are surprised, as Arianna read the page.

Long ago, when the 12 trolls are still harmony, they sing and dance together to bring Music, Harmony and Light. They still created their people and follow their leads of their duties. Once they were lived peacefully, however, they were being disturbed by an eerie sound coming from the distance. Until, they revealed to be a terrifying, dark and demonic creatures, the trolls were screaming and scared of this dangerous creatures. Sometimes they hide, sometimes they die and sometimes they got corrupted.