The Fight / The Artifacts

Zacznij od początku

Nathan: (Realized then smug) Mmhmmm~! I think Trollexie is thinking someone.

Trollex: What? Pffft!! What are you talking about? I'm just a coolest Techno king ever!

Nathan: Then, why is your face turned red? Is it because..... You were hoping to find someone to be with? Hmm~!

Arianna: (Smug) Oooohhh~! I know! Maybe, Trollex is going to log in on Tinder and find someone to date with!

Branch: Seriously? On Tinder?

Trollex: Tinder!? No, I'm not going to log in that Tinder thingy! I was just minding my own business! That's all!

All he left was a nervous laugh and he tries to hide his blushed face as he looks away and minding his own business again. The trio are looking at him, suspiciously as they went back to find some location.

Meanwhile with Barb and Val, Barb still trying to not looking at Sam, who is still sleeping with Stella. She try her best to look away and minding her own business but it ends up backfired.

She let out a huge sigh, not making the other wake up from her, her red eyes kept looking at him, finally she couldn't take it anymore and take courage to check up to him. She gently put the Pop-Rock twins on the couch off her lap and gently putting Zach on the couch as well. She put 3 pillows on their heads and pat their heads before get off the couch.

She tip-toed towards Sam, who is still sleeping, she take a good glimpse at him. Man, she felt like a creep but her odd feelings kicking in. She slowly lifted her hand and gently stroking his shoulder length black hair, he moved a little while still holding his new beloved daughter.

She blushed as she move her hand away, fearing he will wake up. He stop moving, he faced towards her with his eyes closed. She sigh in relief before she walk away to get some fresh air.

While, Val was watching Barb the whole time, nothing to do to help the flustered Queen of Hard Rock but just watching her, and does a lenny face to her.

Val: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Hope you guys are married one day.

Poppy was looking at the map where 12 different kinds of tribes are still in it, while being separated due to the The Ancestral Trolls' past actions to the other Ancestral Trolls. Feeling guilty and worried towards them, but they decided to fix this madness.

Branch went up to her by placing his hand on her shoulder.

Branch: You okay, Baby?

Poppy: (Turns towards him) Yeah.

Branch: Feeling nervous to meet that Witch?

Poppy: (Shrugs) Pffft! Of course not! I'm a Queen, and I know what's the best for protecting my besties!

Branch: Then, why so nervous?

She noticed her sweats from her forehead and her hands.

Poppy: Just... Got into under the weather I think.

Branch: You seemed to be nervous about confronting with Blaire.

Poppy: No! It's not like that! I mean, really what could happen.

She laughs nervously, trying to hide her nervousness if she and the group comes face to face with Blaire to save the Trolls and Trollstopia. Branch noticed that, as he kissed her head to feel calm down, she smiles, feeling her nervous wreck are slightly gone.

Arianna: You guys are truly adorable.

Poppy & Branch: Huh?

Arianna: I mean, you guys being together are so cute.