Prologue

"You are not supposed to see what you have seen, sweetheart." The raspy voice and the scrutinizing gaze made her tremble at her place. But above all what made her shiver to her core was the pair of greenish-brown eyes. They pierced through her body to strip down her naked soul.

"This is not right..." She mouthed her words shifting her gaze towards the man standing at a distance. The owner of those dangerous orbs.

"And why do you think you could be the judge here?" The man threatening her laughed speaking those words whereas the leader stood gazing her down in a different way. 

"Arav..... ...." The man spoke shaking her badly to her core. 

"Ha, Sarkar..... (Yes Boss) ..." Arav replied to his boss who took a few steps towards them tucking the gun at his back. 

"Let's clean this place...." 

"Sure......"  Arav nodded his head and turned around to move toward the dead body lying there in the pool of blood. She turned her face to avoid looking at that bloody mess just to avoid throwing up in that situation. 

"Arav..." He called out his name again to grab his attention. When he turned his face to his boss to listen, he got another instruction.

"I said clean this place." And this time his finger was pointing towards the girl shivering like a leaf under a cold breeze. 

Arav knew the meaning of clean in their world. When he brought out the shining knife from his back her eyes almost came out of her socket. Those bluish orbs held more than pleading toward the man who signed her death sentence. It didn't take more than two seconds to understand what could be her fate. 

Her gaze moved back and forth between Arav and the Boss who just started walking away from the situation. Before she could decide further, the shining silver metal came almost closer to her core giving her the last few seconds of life to breathe. 

A shriek just left her mouth.

"No...."