~ 1 || Meeting the team. ~

You just landed in China after being in the US for a few years. You see hundreds of messages up on your phone since it has been off most of the flight and the Wi-Fi wasn't working. You unlock your phone, check your messages, and open your best friend message first.

YaoYao❣️: OMG did you finally land?!

YaoYao❣️: How long until you arrive???

YaoYao❣️: I'm excited to see you!

YaoYao❣️: Hurry up!

YaoYao❣️: Text me back!

You laugh a little seeing how funny she was and you reply:

"I just landed haha, I'll be there soon stupid<3"

It delivers and you swipe out of her messages to look at what your other friend, Jin Yang said.

Person I stan🌸: Did you already land bozo? I'll come pick you up!"

You reply with a quick:

"Hey dipshit, yeah I did. See you soon xxx"

You shut your phone off quickly and grab your bags so you could exit the plane. You grab everything, including your dog and exit the plane. You get your luggage, go through security and finally being able to get out of the airport. There you see Jin Yang standing, looking like a fashion model.

"Oh my, hi I missed you!" Jin Yang squealed and hugged you.

"Hi Jin Yang! I missed you too" You hug her back while laughing.

"Ready to go?" She asks.

"Yep, although I'm scared to meet her teammates" You admit while letting out a nervous chuckle.

"Oh... So that's what it is" She replies while laughing.

"Yeah kinda..."

"Well," she begins.

"They're all genuinely nice, Lao K and Sicheng can be really cold towards new people so it'll take awhile for them to get used to you. But the rest is really nice so I think you'll be fine" She says with a reassuring smile.

"Oh okay, I hope so" You say nervously.

"Ready to go?"

"Well I don't have much choice, so yes."

"Let's go then !!" Jin Yang says happily.

You walk towards her car and put your bags and luggage into the back of it. You and Jin Yang sit in the front of the car and she drives off to ZGDX's base.

"So how was it down there in LA?" She asks.

Smiling happily you replied: "It was pretty good actually; I became a dancer."

"Woah that's so cool" She says surprised.

The car suddenly stops in front of an enormous building with letters on it saying 'ZGDX Gaming'

You both get out of the car and you turn and look at Jin Yang.

"This is where Tong Yao and the rest live?" You ask, absolutely flabbergasted.

"Yeah,"

"This is where all of the ZGDX members live." She replies calmly.

"Woah," You say and start to get your bags out of the car.

"Thank you for the ride, Jin Yang. It really means a lot" You say and quickly hug her.

"Of course, no problem, that's what I'm here for. If you need anything, send me a text," She hugs you back and walks to her car, gets in and looks at you.