"Who was that girl My Lord?" Suddenly Sean asked. But this time his voice sounded a bit dark.

"Are you talking about Lady Veronica? Ah.. She is no one. Just loves to pester me." Yibo stated plainly.

"Not her, I am talking about the lady you were holding by waist near the plants." Sean asked, trying his best to hide the resentment and jealousy in his voice.

Yibo, on the other hand was shocked. He couldn't tell that the girl was his client, or their will be more questions thrown towards him.

"Oh.. she.. A-Actually she found my lost wallet which fell down due to my irresponsibility and came to give it back hehe.." Yibo immediately made a lie. But Sean was not satisfied.

"Then why did you hold her so dearly?" Sean asked with furrowed brows.

"Aii... Actually I mistakenly stepped on her gown and she was about to fall. So being a gentleman I am, I saved her. Isn't that simple?" He immediately made another excuse.

Sean nodded in understanding, but the next moment pulled Yibo tightly by his waist.

"Then from next time, don't stand too close to anyone." Sean whispered in his ear.

"W-Why does i-it matters to you?" Yibo stuttered while hiding his blushing face.

"You'll eventually know.." Sean said with a smirk.

Yibo was so engrossed in the conversation, that he didn't even notice that Sean took him out of the hall, in the garden.

He only noticed his surroundings when cold breeze caressed his face. 

"Lord Xiao

"Lord Xiao.. we.." Before Yibo could say anything, he was already pinned by the nearby tree.

"My Lord.. ever thought about losing your first kiss?" Sean asked with a smirk.

"Huh.. Why should I think about it when I've already lost my first kiss?" Yibo revealed innocently, startling Sean.

"What do you mean by that.." Sean asked through his gritted teeth, trying his best to control the sudden urge to kill someone.

"Um.. I and Lady Veronica once went on a tea party together according to her parents wish. After the tea party, when I dropped her home, she pecked me on my lips saying that it was a thankyou gift." Yibo narrated the whole incidence with a pout, not noticing the bloodshot expression of the listener.

"So you already lost your first kiss to someone huh?" Sean asked in a low and deep voice, to which  Yibo nodded like a kid.

"Then let's see that you'll remember it after this or not." Sean said in a Husky voice. Before Yibo could understand what the elder said, a pair of soft lips crashed over his plump ones, fully devouring them.

Sean crashed his lips on Yibo's strawberry lips, sucking them one by one as they hold some elixir. He licked and nibbled the Younger's lower lip, making it swell up. Then he shifted to the upper lip and continued the same sweet torture with it.

Yibo felt his legs turned into jelly. He would have fallen down by now if it was not for Sean's tight grip on his waist. 

Sean bit Yibo's lower lip gently, earning a throaty moan from the younger.

"Argh... Sean.." Yibo moaned. Sean took this opportunity and glided his tongue inside Yibo's mouth, tasting every inch of the delicious warm cavern. He sucked on Yibo's tongue, making him moan in pleasure. 

He kept abusing the mouth till he felt that the younger one is in desperate need of oxygen. He reluctantly left those soft pillowy lips which were now red and swollen with all the delicious torture. Sean traced his lips to Yibo's chin and Jawline, leaving wet, open mouthed kisses on the way. He then sensually licked the younger's earlobe, making him throw his head back due to the weird pleasure. 

"Do you remember that kiss now... MY pretty lord?" Sean whispered in Yibo's ear, emphasizing 'My' word.

Yibo Shook his head in agreement, eyes still closed and mouth hung open, still trying to catch breath.

"Words. Darling." Sean whispered, while biting and sucking the flesh under Yibo's ear, leaving an evident mark to claim his property.

"No.. My Lord.. ahhh umm.." Yibo somehow managed to reply between his moans, too drowned in the pleasure.

Sean drooled internally when he saw the shorter boy in such a submissive state. But he controlled himself from going any further as he knew that if he continues, then he won't be able to stop.

So he gave a one last open mouth kiss on the Youngers already parted mouth and caressed his cheeks with his knuckles.

Yibo slowly opened his eyes, only to see Sean staring at him with so many emotions in his eyes.

Sean leaned closer and pecked on the younger's forehead lovingly. Then combed his hairs with his fingers and smoothened his clothes.

"You should go inside now. Your sister must be looking for you." Sean said while smoothening Yibo's clothes.

"Mn." Yibo reluctantly nodded and moved forward, only to get pulled back in a tight embrace.

"And remember one thing. Never allow anyone else to touch you the way I do. Is It clear Darling?" Sean commanded in a deep, velvety voice.

Yibo nodded shyly while reciprocating the hug. His cheeks were already red due to the endearment used for him.

"Good Boy.. Now go." Sean said dearly while reluctantly breaking the hug, pushing Yibo towards the party hall.

Yibo glanced one last time at Sean before walking away, without looking back.

HELLO FELLOW TURTLES!!!🐢

Hope you like this Chapter..😊.

Please don't forget to vote and comment...🙏

🙏

SEE YA😘

(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤️~