Chapter 9: The Battle Against Power

Começar do início

Lieselotte: Want to know a fun word to say now?

Issei wanted to speak. But he couldn't due to the brainwash. Lieselotte raised her arm up and aimed her sights directly towards the young boy, with only one word that was spoken next.

Lieselotte: Boost.

Meanwhile
Above the school, Akeno Himejima was seen in her priestess attire that was once worn by her mother. She looked down and spotted Issei being blasted with the same aura she could feel from Lieselotte and Xenovia being tossed like a rag doll by Hitoshi and his capture weapon.

Akeno: Well then. Can't have this happening.

Akeno raised her hand up in the air, forming a Gremory magic circle. But before she could cast anything, limbs grew from her shoulders.

Akeno: Huh?!

The limbs wrapped around Akeno and began to strangle her. Akeno lost her focus on forming a spell and focused on being choked out. She cough and tried to breathe for air, beginning to potentially lose her balance as she fought for the chance to breathe again.

Meanwhile, above the school, Nico Robin and Shuna were seen at the rooftop, with Robin using her power to stop Akeno in her sights.

Robin: Not this time.

Shuna responded by shaking her head in what seemed to be disappointment.

Meanwhile
With Kiba and Rossweisse
Rossweisse was currently going on par with Benimaru. He dodged her blasts of magic while she blocked his strikes with his sword.

Benimaru: You're quite a great magic expert.

Rossweisse: Your swordsmanship is in excellent form. I should expect that from a knight.

Benimaru: But you know I'm more than just an ordinary knight.

Benimaru stood up and formed a black ball of fire from his hands.

Benimaru: I like to be a bit of a pyro from time to time lately.

Rossweisse stood with confidence and determination once again.

Rossweisse: Then please do, give me your best shot.

Benimaru: You just know how to make these sorts of things more interesting.

Benimaru launched the flame towards Rossweisse, while she casted a barrier spell. The flame struck the barrier, breaking it and knocking Rossweisse a couple feet backwards. She landed back on her feet. She looked up and took a block from a high speeding Benimaru.

As for Kiba, he stood back up and found that Todo moved quickly behind him, wrapping his arms around him.

Todo: Flimsy and shallow. Both your body...

 Both your body