Chapter 17: Make an Entrance

Gremory Villa
3rd Person POV
Currently outside on the fourth day of training, Issei stood in front of Ryan and a couple other devils. Including his own master, Rias.

Ryan: Alright Issei, I see that you're getting the balance breaker with ease. Good for you.

Issei: Wow. Thanks! You know it's cool to see you give a nice compliment.

Ryan: Don't push it.

Issei: Understood.

Ryan gave a nod.

Ryan: Good. Now then, we are going to push even further now with you Issei. You can get to your balance breaker with ease. Now let's get even stronger. I need to push you even further now.

Issei: Hold on. Wait.

Rias soon looked nervous, turning to her twin brother.

Rias: R-Ryan. Y-You don't mean...

Ryan nodded at Rias.

Ryan: Oh I mean it when I say alright.

Ryan then turned to Issei once more.

Ryan: Issei, I want you to enter Juggernaut Drive!

Issei: HUH?! BUT WHAT IF I-

Ryan: Even if you lose control, it doesn't matter. My fellow servants will be able to keep you down.

Issei soon put his hand up.

Issei: But uh....

Issei looked at Touma, who cracked his knuckle while staring him down. He then put his hand down.

Issei: Nevermind.

Ryan: Good choice.

Ryan turned to Rias and the rest of her peerage.

Ryan: Now then. Before I begin, do the rest of you have questions on how this is going down? Hopefully there is none sense I made it pretty clear now.

Asia: Umm...It looks like Issei might have one.

Ryan: Huh?

Ryan looked behind him to see Issei raising his hand. He sighed and facepalmed himself. He turned around with a mood of obvious annoyance.

Ryan: What now Issei?

Issei: Do you think the author is okay?

Ryan: Huh? Why would you think that I would have the answer to that?

Issei: Well, just with what's going on in his life, you have to wonder right?

Ryan: Issei, I'm sure the author is doing just fine right now.

______________________________

Meanwhile