Chapter 3: The Slap of Declaration

Gremory Villa
3rd Person POV
It was a regular midday hour currently in the Underworld.

However, it was also the current day and moment of the family reunion that was happening in the House of Gremory. Ryan was currently once again getting ready, preparing his thoughts of his plan.

Ryan's Mind: (I wish I was in a different mood about this, but I know what my heart says about her right now. I love her, but I cannot let whatever she's doing, the exploitation of her body and shameless submission to a servant of her household. I have to step up and take over for the better and honor of the Gremory family.)

Ryan finished getting prepared and properly dressed, including leaving his long red hair down and remained out of a ponytail for this time.

As Ryan left his room, shutting the door behind him, he caught a scent with his nose.

Ryan: Hm?

Ryan turned to see a massively tall young man that looked like an absolute beefcake, with his hair in a ponytail. The young man has a large scar on his face across his left eye.

 The young man has a large scar on his face across his left eye

Ryan: Todo, is that your cologne I smell?

Aoi: It is most likely the case if you are looking at me.

Ryan: If so, you smell quite nice.

Aoi Todo gave a proud smirk to Ryan.

Aoi: Hygene is always something that should never lack! Even when you're on a date with your type!

Ryan:....Right. Anyways, I hope you're as pumped as some others are. You know, for the potential rating game.

Aoi: Many have their own thoughts. Especially on beating the crap out of the pawn! But I'll only know what kind of man he truly is soon! I will wait!

Ryan: Very well. See you soon man.

Ryan turned away from Aoi and continued his walk across the villa, only to stop at another room. There, he spotted a tall, slender and beautiful black haired woman with a gorgeous hourglass figure. She appeared currently in a formal white dress.