Chapter 6: Getting better acquainted

Start from the beginning

Elena: *I was shocked, I couldn't believe my eyes, I saw Rodan and Itchi Ni, and Kevin to* I-I who are the rest of you?

???: *chuckles* Guess, seeing our Human forms kinda hard to tell, I am Gojira, Godzilla however you wanna call Me, *He steps up*

Godzilla: Over here is Mothra..*Points at the beautiful woman who smiles amd bows her head* Next is Bethmoth, the big man here..*Points at the lightly dressed Man, who nods his head firmly* third is Scylla..*Points the second woman, she grins and winks, I blushed a tiny bit* fourth is Methuslah..*Points at the other decently tall Man, he does a single firm nod* and lastly is Muto.*Points at the last woman She bows her head, Godzilla turns to Me* It's good to see you, and Meet you Elena, without us fighting of course..

Mothra: *She came up to Me* Your are truly special to us, we all waited a very long time...*She takes my hand, I couldn't help but blush more, damn me for being Bi sexual!?* we would like to apologize for the destruction we caused this last week..

Itchi: Wasn't entirely your lots fault, we weren't thinking clearly..*He mumbles*

Kevin: We just wanted to feel, like we were at Home, guess we have a few things to learn from your natural order of things!..*He chuckles*

Bethmoth: *Laughs* Maybe next time, we won't have our Alphas start another fight..*Crossing his arms*

Godzilla: Ahhh, depends how the Humans take what happen this last week, they better behave cause if it wasn't for our Mate, they'd probably make some BS weapon like that dang oxygen destroyer, which sucked!!!..*He exclaims* 

Elena: S-Sorry about that, our leaders thought it well, ..e-end that fight and stop any further destruction..I am sorry that happen on our Human side part..*I said rubbing my arm*

Scylla: *Giggles shaking her head* Dear don't be sorry, it wasn't your fault really, Humans tend to go under panic urges and believe they have an idea to the solution, and it tends to get out of hand for them, or us...just feels great to walk around after a sleep..*Stretches, letting me see hear curves I gulped and looked away*

Godzilla: Well come on in, would be rude for us to not let our Mate in..*He gestures for Me to come into the building I nodded,and walked up*

Rodan: Let us take your bag..*He slid the backpack off of me, as I walked in, and to my surprise the house to decently clean, and spaceful*

Elena: Wowwww...*I looked around seeing it quite normal, I was in awe*

Methuselah: You see we're not, monsters that trash everything, like people would assume us of being, we are quite normal in some term of things..*Said walking in*

Elena: I'm just surprised, I knew you guys be really smart and stuff, this is just it feels nice, really nice..*smiles softly*

Muto: Were glad you do, cause you'll be living with us, soon it just all depends if you want to..*Muto said she walked in and sat on the couch*

Itchi: *walks in and stands by the couch*  We didn't want to ask until we've gave a tour but, we would like to know..*He began*

Godzilla: It's not a rushed decision you can think about it, but...*takes a breath* Would you like to live with us?, be with your soulmates finally? *He asked, they all looked hopeful, eyes also showed fear of rejection*

Elena: *I think about it, and smiled* I would love to live with you all!!..*Gives them closed eyes smile*

All of them: "We do not deserve her.." *They all had blushes on their faces*

Mothra: You sure dear?, you don't have to move in right away- *I shook my head with a smile, I looked at them*

Elena: I've finally get to meet and be with my soulmates, and show those people who made fun of me, who doubted me, that I found my soulmates, and honestly, I don't know how to explain it...*I looked down* I feel really comfortable around you all for some reason, I don't know much about you, but I feel like I am where I belong..*I looked at them with a smile still on my face*

Kevin: Were glad!!, now we can be a kinda of a big little family!!!..*He exclaimed happily*

Scylla: Big is kinda of a overestimate..*chuckles*

Elena: I do have ground rules of my own..*I said*

Godzilla: Hit us..*Seats on the couch*

Itchi: Anything you like or not like us to do, we'll respect it..*They both said I nodded*

Elena: Rule 1: no killing each other, you can fight to train, or prove a bet but no killing, Rule 2: When going as your normal Titan forms, try your best to not get caught, unless you want Humans to know about your ability to going as Humans, don't want the military or other societies to ask or do any test that your not comfortable with, Rule 3: which isn't much or a rule but *I put my hands on my hip* I would love for my family to meet you all, Rule 4: Is connected to rule 1, don't fight in places where a Human population lies, you are to fight on the island if other wise like some Human organization is doing something that triggers or disrupts the order of balance and stuff ...and that is it simple rules I think!

Ni: Both 1, and 2 and 4 we can agree with terms with but-..*He began*

Behemoth: Rule 3....ahhh...umm if I remember correctly doesn't your family kinda hate one us?..*Behemoth asked*

Elena: *I fidget my hands nodding* My dad use to hate Goji here, cause of the 2014 attack my little Brother Andrew was lost during the fight at San Francisco, we found he died buried under debris that crushed him.....*I looked down*

Godzilla: *His eyes widen, and he got up, and looked at me, and at the ground* I...Mate I-I'm so sorry..not to offend Muto here, b-but the other Muto's tried to birth an army of Muto hatchlings..I-I...*Sighs* shit...We never thought thoroughly of the consequences of our actions..Elena I am sorry for your lost..*He said coming to me, and takes my fidgeting hands* I...we promise to make up, and repay for everything back in 2014 and this year, to you...how about that? *He asked*

Elena: *Thinks and shakily nods* S-Sure, be prepared cause you might found out interesting stuff about me, how your all ready to repay your technical depts...*They chuckled*

Itchi: Do your worse little fly..*smirks*

Elena: "Things are gonna get interesting now aren't they?.." *I asked myself*

~TimeSkip, New Chapter~