Chapter 19: Emergency Meeting

Third person's POV

"As you all know, our long-lost princess was found by Finley Winchester. My son, in this village called Gering" an introduction from one of the royalty, Archibald Winchester.

They gathered in the middle of the long table.

"As soon as I came there, I sensed the princess' presence and a peculiar force emanating from a nearby cabin. I spoke with the two mortal elders, and I learned that the girl there wasn't really their daughter; she was adopted. Before bringing her here, I brought her to our place to investigate and conduct research, she's adopted, she have this presence that we only feel from royal family, she resembles the baby princess, and lastly her birth mark at her ankle. I am confident that she is the princess." Finley

"We're not yet sure" sagot naman ni Silvain.

"Why lord? Paano mo nasabi?" Archibald.

"We won't be able to tell if it's the real princess because the king's condition isn't well enough for him to use his abilities yet. Not until the king is certain and until he says so."

"Do we need that? Halata naman, that girl have the characteristics of our missing princess" Larkin McAllister.

"Nawala ang prinsesa bata palang, so how can you be so sure na siya yun?" Silvain.

"You know what's the problem lord silvain? You! You don't accept the princess, you don't want this marriage. Akala mo ba hindi namin alam ginagawa mong pagtaboy sa prinsesa?" sabat ni Finley.

"I told you, unless the king confirms that she is the princess, I won't entertain strangers." Silvain.

"Enough now" King Edgar.

Tumahimik ang dalawang kampo ng magsalita ang hari.

"These past few days, I'm not feeling well. My abilities are impaired as a result. I can't confirm if the person Finley brought is the real Princess Ely. But until that happens, we need to welcome this person. Her mortal parents gave her the name Elleana, and the wedding is still months away. I'll probably be feeling fine by then." King Edgar.

"Additionally, the recovered princess is not the only reason for this urgent gathering. This morning, our last master seer was discovered dead, but just before she passed away, her apprentice overheard her murmuring things like, The future Dracula is coming."

"That's the sign My King, since we brought Lady Elleana, our seer foretold that our future dracula is coming. She's indeed the missing princess!" Archibald exclaim.

"But we still need to verify whether this Lady Elleana is our missing princess if we want to keep our race safe. We shall be doomed if we forward with the wedding without verifying and it turns out that she is a fake. Because this is our only chance to save our race." Zephyrdor Faustus.

Zephyrdor's assertion was echoed by the other royalties, who nodded in agreement.

"Fine" Archibald sighed in defeat.

"Our last seer is dead?" Leon Sullivan. One of the royalties.

"Yes" King.

Tumahimik ang paligid na parang ngayon palang pumoprocesso sa utak nila ang sitwasyon.

"What's the cause?" Claudius Midford.

"No one knows, she died peacefully." King.

"Maybe she was murdered?" Vincent Markinswell.

"Sino namang gagawa non?" Archibald.

"Sino ba? Baka may mga ayaw makaalam ng katotohanan?" Vincent said.

"Don't start with me vincent, Lady Elleana is our lost princess." Archibald.

"May sinabi ba akong hindi?" Lumunok si Archibald at tumingin sa malayo, dahil sa sagot ni Vincent.

"We need to know kung ano ba ang tinutukoy ng seer. Let my family investigate what happened my king" Singit ni Claudius Midford.

"That's a good idea claudius" King.

Tumango si Claudius upang tanggapin ang puri ng Hari.

"Lord Silvain. Lady Elleana claims that you don't give her the slightest chance, you don't even speak to her or even look her in the eye. I know we are not yet sure if she's the real deal, but if it turns out that she's the real princess, you need to work things out with her, so start now."

"I apologize for my actions My King. I will do my best to know Lady Elleana better" Silvain.

"Good, let's dismiss" tumayo na ang lahat at naunang umalis ang hari upang bumalik sa kaniyang kwarto.

Nahuli naman si Lord Silvain at Finley.

"Lord" napatingin si Silvain kay Finley ng ito'y lumapit.

"Give her a chance, at wag mong iisipin na para sa'yo itong nangyayari, para sa ating lahat to. Kaya 'wag kang makasarili." Umalis na si Finley, at naiwan namang nagiisa doon si Silvain.

He sighed.

"I wish i can" lumabas na siya ng silid at nagtungo sa kaniyang silid.

Hindi na siya nakakulong sa kwarto sa palasyo, kaya malaya na siya ulit nakakalabas.

Kakapasok palang niya sakaniyang silid ng may marinig siyang katok.

"Lord Silvain"

"Come in"

Pumasok si Lady Elleana na may dala dalang tray na may dalawang baso, kaya agad umalalay si Silvain.

"Dapat hindi ka na nag abala"

"Para sa aking future husband, it doesn't bother me"

"Look, we're not yet sure kung ikaw ba ang nawawalang prinsesa, don't get your hopes too high."

"Alam ko naman yun, ikinukundisyon ko lang ang sarili ko. Nararamdaman kong ako ang nawawalang prinsesa kasi may koneksyon ako sa hari at reyna, at nararamdaman ko na parang nakasama ko na sila dati"

Umupo si Silvain at agad namang sumunod si Lady Elleana.

"Please Lord Silvain, give us a chance"

"This marriage is for the sake of our race. Don't expect this to be full of love and romance. This is loveless marriage, remember that" Tumayo na si Silvain at lumabas ng kwarto at naiwan naman doon si Lady Elleana

Nakayuko at may mumunting luha na lumalabas sakaniyang mata habang umiiling

"Hindi, hindi, hindi. Mamahalin mo ko Silvain, just wait and see"
-------------
Vote and comment!