Reflection, not from Mulan,

I know this chappie has the name reflection, but it's not about Mulan's
horrible time with the Matchmaker, it's about how Chrissy, that's Christian's nickname, is insecure about herself. Of course Cal tells her otherwise. The pic above was chosen, because she looks insecure about herself. Onward with the story.

Christian, or Chrissy's, P.O.V.

I just cane back from the studio, where they were recording their album. Cal and I were playing our normal game of FIFA with Lucas and Mike, when.

"Let's go to clubbing! I'm sick snd tired of watching you play a boring game!" We all glared at him, him ducking his head, but not before laughing, and agreed.

I looked through my closet and looked for a pink strapless dress that has matching pink earrings, a matching necklace, matching heels and a matching purse.

I just finished putting it on when, I saw my reflection. I'm very self-concious about myself, and everyone knows that. Cal and Lucas walked in, but I didn't turn around. I was busy thinking I looked fat.

"You look hot in that dress! Stop that! Your not fat!" They said. I turned around and looked at them in disbelief. Cal sighed and walked over to me. He brought me down into a slow and passionate kiss.

"No PDA! NO PDA! STOP! ASH! MIKE! HELP ME! SMS! SMS!" Lucas said. Ash and Mike ran into the bedroom and laughed at Lucas. We pulled apart to find Lucas lying on the ground pretending to be passed out. We also laughed.

"Guys, come one let's go! I wanna get drunk! Let's go! The driver, me, is waiting!" Mike said.

" I wanted to drive!" Ash pouted. We all laughed again. We sprinted down the stairs and left for the club.
********Skip Clubbing*******

Calum's P.O.V.
I hope she realizes she's beautiful soon. I think Lucas still likes her. Oh well, no need to be jealous. He'd never try! He's my best mate!

****************************************
A/N

Hope you liked the chappie! Sorry for not updating for so long. I'm okay now. Vote and comment! Bye!