Sticks and Stones as if broken bones.

Every celebrity has, and still does, experience hate....this is a chapter about the huge amount of hate Cal and Ash get everyday.

Ashton's P.O.V.

We got off the plane we were on from Sydney to London. A bunch of girls started screaming when they saw us. There were a bunch of boos (@Lisa_Heartfilia, boos) too. Here are a few things girls said.

Fan: "Luke, you look like a penguin!" Luke looked at them and grinned so big, his mouth looked ready to fall off.

Fan: "Ashton, play me like you play the drums!" When I heard that, I blushed.

Fan: "Calum, you look like a little baby! Ugh I want to squish your cheeks so much!" Calum blushed and grinned.

Hater: "Is that their drummer Ashton? He should die and cut himself!" I looked down and felt my eyes well up. I couldn't start crying, otherwise I'd never stop until Cal cuddled me real tight.

Mike noticed and said, "Hey, go fuck yourself!" Then he stuck up his middle fingers.

Hater: "Calum, aren't you Asian? Isn't Kiwi a fruit? No-one likes bassists! Just die already!" Cal ran to Luke and started crying. Luke held him and hugged him.

Luke: " Leave him alone! He's half Kiwi, which is an actual nationality, and half Scottish! If you don't like us then go away!"

Calum's P.O.V.

Luke: "Leave him alone! He's half Kiwi, which is an actual *nationality*, and half Scottish! If you don't like us then go away!"

The minute he said that, I looked up at him, and grinned. Even with glossy eyes, I grinned. I looked up to find him already looking down at me.

He grinned at me back. Then more haters arose.

Hater: " Ew! This band is gay! Michael has stupid hair!" Mike was never one to get emotional, so he stuck up his middle finger at them.

Hater: "Luke, why are you even in the band? Your the worst member there! You could do better!" Luke started crying and it was my turn to stand up for him.

Then Ash said: "Hey without Luke, we wouldn't be here so fuck off!" Luke grinned at Ash, and Ash grinned at Luke.

Ashton and Calum's P.O.V.

This is gonna get worse for us. Everyone likes Luke and Mike better than us. We need a cuddle. We'll be fine. Maybe. Luke and Mike will help us.

HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE
A/N
*I forget what the nationality Kiwi comes from.*

Hope you like the chappie! Vote and comment plz! Bye!