Calum returns!!!! Yay!!!! He's back!!!!

So turns out that Calum only went to Brazil for *Football*. Oh well! In this chapter, Cal doesn't die, ok? Anyways back to the story!
_____________________________
Calum's P.O.V.
  I was finally able to go back home from Brazil because the tournament  was over. We won three medals! GOLD medals! Like what the heck even (wthe). Anyways I was on the plane back. I was going to be so jetlagged tomorrow! Ugh jetlag! Halfway through the flight, I fell asleep. The movie I was watching was Boring as hell! It was about  a girl finding a magic notebook and wishing she was popular, but turned into a toad. Basically it was about living like a toad. Boring! Then I was shook awoke by my teammate next to me. Everyone was leaving the plane! I hopped off and took a cab home. Mali-Koa rushed down with my parents and tackled me.

  "Hey Cal!" They said. I miss you by Blink 182 came on. I looked at my phone and noticed it was practice time. I started walking to Mikey's place and saw Lucas go in the house with some kid I didn't recognize, must be Ashton Irwin, the new drummer! I'll just wait 15 mins and walk in. None of them know that I'm back. I didn't text Lucas or Mike that I was back. 15 minutes passed so I walked in. Mike was sitting on the couch playing Mario Kart trying to beat Wiz-Pig so much he didn't notice me just standing there beside the Telly. Then he beat Wiz-Pig so I moved in front of the Telly.

Michael's P.O.V.
  I had finally beat Wiz-Pig! Woohoo! When I sat back on the couch, I saw a figure I knew too well. He had a beanie and a red v-neck (in the pic above he's the one on the right btw) and he was smiling like mad. I ran up to him and hugged him tight. He laughed at me.

"I missed you too Mikey." He laughs. I look up at him with wonder. He grins down at me. I put my head in his chest to hide my tears.

"Are you actually here?" I whimpered. I looked back up. He looked at my tear stained face for 5 seconds, then nodded hugging me twice as hard.

"Yes I am Mikey, I am actually here." He says after he hugs me tighter and nodding at me. I start sobbing even more.

We heard laughter and looked up. Ash and Lucas strolled in the room. Lucas froze in the doorway with a shocked expression and watery eyes. Ash was beside us. Ash, Cal and I shared a look.

"Lucas, are you ok?". We asked. He unfroze and tackled Cal. We started laughing.

"Don't ever do that again!".  Lucas said. Cal just laughed more as Lucas' eyes were watering even more. It was hilarious. Ash and I laughed.

"Don't do what again?". He asked. With amusement at Luke's sudden emotion burst. He was never like this. He would never cry in front of us. He would try and hide it, but now. Ash and I a laughed again.

"Leave without telling me first! At first I knew you left, then three days after you left I forgot! I thought you died or something! Mikey had to remind me!" Lucas said. Cal laughed again. The laugh that brought crinkles to his eyes.

"Ok Lucas. I see you missed me a lot! I missed you so much also!" Cal giggled GIGGLED! He looked to my right for a while. I confusedly looked turned my head. He ran to Ash woth a grin on his face.

"You must be the famous Ashton Irwin, every time Mike or Lucas skyped me, you came up. They would always gush about how awesome you are." Cal said. Lucas and I blushed a lot. LIKE A LOT! Ash looked at us amused-like. We blushed even more, if that's even possible.

"Yes that's me the one and only Ashton Irwin, the one they loove soo much! But you can call me Ash instead". Ash giggled. Lucas and I stopped blushing.

"Alright Ash, now let's start practice. I heard you guys made a song while I was gone. It better be good." He said a little threatening at the end. We all laughed.

We headed downstairs and showed Cal the lyrics. He nodded in agreement. We decided that Lucas would start the song. I would sing the second verse, we would all sing the chorus and Cal sings the bridge.

We started playing the intro to the song. Play the song now please, it would make more sense. *Skipping the singing.*
We all headed upstairs and ate pizza until 8 pm. My mum understood that Cal had jetlag, so she let him stay. Joy also agreed. We all slept over at my house. We decided to sleep in the basement. We were lying down on our sleeping bags we left here, because we only slept over at my house.

That was the best day ever! I had so much fun! Ash loves Cal, as friends not that way you pervs, Lucas cried in front of us, Cal came back, and I beat Wiz-Pig. That's my dream day! I looked around to see the others on their phones. We all shrieked when we saw the time. It was 5:30 am! We had to wake up at 7:30! Oh well, screw sleep!

All of us put down our phones and drifted off to sleep. The last thing we thought before sleeping was, what a day!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A/N
Sorry the chapter was so long!!!! I just felt like I needed to add every single detail because the day was special to all of them. Anyways vote and comment!!!! Bye!!!! P.S. I know that they didn't write Long Way Home when they were first in the band, but I like the song.