Yandere! Headcanons

I am currently working in another chapter, so this is like your little dessert.

-PLEASE IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THESE KIND OF BEHAVIOURS, DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER OR ANY OTHER THAT SAYS "YANDERE".
You can now proceed.

Andy the apple -

🍎- the skrunkly!!

oh he's a little fucked up actually 

🍎- Clingy type.Kind of manipulative too.

🍎- He will tightly hug your leg if you refuse to be with him.

🍎- He would help you in anything you are doing, even if you don't even need help.

🍎- Andy won't really isolate you or anything, that'd be too far for him.But he still feels very jealous of anyone who has you attention.
Like, he doesn't even trust his own friends at this point.

🍎- He is very easy to manipulate actually.Just a few kisses and you're free to do anything you want.

🍎- If you don't show any kind of physical or verbal affection through the time you two have been (forcefully or not) together, he would feel kind of sad and even cry if he were to feel very bad.

🍎- Anyone who dares to cross the line with you better be already moving from the town.They wouldn't like to meet Andy's sharp side, would they?

🍎- If you EVER tried to break up with him, he would try to manipulate you into staying with him, either crying too much or threateninga to end your loved one(s)'s life in a short time.

🍎- His friends don't really notice it.

🍎- Andy will protect and defend as much as he can, even if it's a federal crime and you're wanted all around the world <3

🍎- Peter is honestly ammused, he likes to watch every single moment of Andy slowly decending into madness just because of you.

🍎- You don't have a choice.

Claus the clock -

🕙- I'm so sorry for you.

🕙- He's the stalker, manipulative, obsessive, possesive and most importantly, the delusional type.

🕙- You two met two days ago and he already covered his wall with hundreds of photos of you like a 14 year old tumblr girl 💀

🕙- Claus always has the idea that you two are dating in his mind and sometimes calls you petnames without realizing.

🕙- It'd be something like :

"Hey Claus"

"Do not "Hey" me, you perfectly know what you did."

"Do what?"

"You're CHEATING on me with that bitch ass motherfucker mole lover of yours! How could you do this to ME?!"

"...Claus, we're not dating."

"..."

"..."

"We're not?"

🕙- Just like Andy, he doesn't trust any of his friends at this point, he would even yell at them if he thinks they're crossing the line.

🕙- SOMEHOW got the KEY TO YOUR FUCKING HOUSE without you noticing.He took them, made a copy and then gave them back to you.

🕙- i'm sorry but locking your doors won't be of use anymore.
change the keys or the door itself if you want.

🕙- He could easily make a god damn museum with all the pics he has if he wanted.