Baylee x Fem!Reader x Melody - Bees in your stomach.

lets  go lesbiabs

Have you ever felt that feeling of...bees inside your stomach? Normally, It'd be called 'butterflies' instead of bees, but considering that I was in love with a literal bee, it was a liiiitle bit logical.

Not only that, but I fell in love with a moon, too.As weird as it sounds, it was as if the Moon just manifested in Earth as a beautiful girl.

Both of them had somehow made their way into my little heart, opening the lock with what seems to be a key with lots and lots of new feelings I've, honestly, never experienced before, and they managed to make my face feel the warmth I looked for.

Really, what made me fall for them?
Let's see...

The first one I met was Melody, ever since my adoptive dad brought me to meet his friends a few years ago, she was the one who helped me in the farm's work, showed me around (also telling me the dangerous areas of the forest and guide me around the little town that was far from the apple farm), and in general became someone I could call my "best friend".She has a beautiful voice, if I am being honest.Sometimes I like to sing along with her, as she plays the harp in the middle of the night when we can't sleep, sitting in the grass as we pass the time together, not caring if Uncle Claus finds us whenever he takes his "night walks".
Melody, in fact, is a girl I can trust, a girl I can always tell every single thing, and she would never tell.She is sweet, caring, and absolutely a wholesome person.

Now, Baylee.

Baylee and I met the day me, my dad and his friends decided to go to a "fun faire" next to the town right after they pulled a "prank" on him, and by prank I mean that they hid my dad's keys into the barn, haha yeah funny right? Not so funny for him really.
Back to that, I was having a harsh time trying to win a plush for Melody, so Baylee came and won the plush for me, and right as I was gonna tell her it wasn't necessary, she just shushed me and told me it wasn't a big problem.
Right after that, she also met Melody, so we were now like a small group conformed by a cute moon, a chaotic-good bee and a (your species) that has potential king dice vibes.
There are times where she randomly grabs me from my hands or my waist and flies as high as possible, giving me the fifth heart attack in the week.
Baylee is playful, she may accidentally hurt you and apologize 49 times until you're okay.
Maybe she can be a little silly or highly talkative sometimes, but I actually like her voice, I like to hear about her day at the faire and what she finds.

And me, well, it's complicated.

Sometimes I ask myself, how could I fall in love with these two?

I really never thought I'd feel like this, I always thought in living my life, probably get a job in a casino or even taking care of the farm when the day comes that dad won't be able to do so.And in these thoughts, there was always something missing, as if my brain tried to remember if there it was a future plan.
And that future plan, in fact, was the plan of having someone to love, not platonically, but romantically.

To all of this, I was alone, in my room.My feet danced as I sat there in the bridge of my bed, looking down at the flowers and little gifts I had in hand.
Today I was going to confess, under the apple tree positioned up in the tallest hill of the farm.

I bought a bouquet of Ipomobea albas, myosotis and blue petunias for Melody, along with small angel's breath around.There, inside a blue little box, it was a star necklace I made with my own hands, and honestly it wasn't so bad (at least it looked quite decent.)

Then, I bought a bouquet of several flowers:
Lily of the valley, yellow poppies, pink carnations and myosotis.
In a small red box, was a flower bracelet, specifically, a pink rose.
I literally had to almost sacrifice my life to find this.