Claus + Child! Reader - Him.

This is all I have 😔

Maybe life sometimes gives you a small gift, as a reminder to keep it up.

Maybe that small gift was being delivered that day.

And maybe, just maybe, it'd find their special person.

Andy, a kind, light-hearted apple, wasn't expecting to be faced with the unexpected situation the universe would put him in.

The apple boy was currently walking through the big, apple forest that surrounded his home and his farm.
He wasn't doing much, just picking up several flowers and fruits, he was planning to do a sleepover with his friends tomorrow night, so he wanted to have his house decored.

Suddenly, a strange and loud crack was heard next to him, especifically, behind the green bushes full of berries.
He, in a worried act, instantly went to check up the origin of the sound, speed-walking towards the bush.

A slight cry came from the leaves and berries, nothing else, but a child's cry.

Andy panicked, and began to search quicker.
As he found the cry's owner, he examined the features this child had.

They were a small (object/animal), surely around their 5-7s, with cut legs and arms, probably because of the sharp thorns of the bushes.
(You can make your own outfit.)

"H-hey little one!" His voice was soft enough to make anyone go towards him, gentle and calm.However, this wasn't your case.
As soon as you heard his voice, you inmmediately jumped from your spot, too many tears leaving your eyes, too many to count.

You jumped off your spot and ran away, fearing for your life at the sight of the apple man.Speaking of him, he tried to chase you throug the forest, running back and fort, path to path, but a fact you didn't know, is that you were going straight to a dead end.

Andy knew this, and he was actually relieved of it.

You've reached the apple farm.

"And yeah, it was gross." Felix ended.He was telling a story about how he found rotting flesh while fishing in the lake and almost got hit with a rock when he jumped out of fear to his friends.

"You should be careful next time." Margret reassured, patting his shoulder calmly.

The 4 friends talked and talked, waiting for Andy to come back from his walk and enjoy the picnic with them.Laughs here and there, having a good time and eating their own food.

A squeak interrupted the group's activity, as they looked behind.

There it was a scene that could be humorous to many.Andy standing there, all dirty and full of leaves, flowers inside his basket, some of them ripped apart, and in front of his walking dead figure, a child, on the floor, in the same state as the apple man.Andy's friends stood up from the table and watched the situation with surprise.

"Andy? What's going on?" Melody asked in worry, looking up at his tired friend.

"gUYS- GAAAASP- THE CHILD-" He took as many breaths as possible, Andy looked like he ran a maraton inside of the entire forest, and he probably did.A maraton to help a child in need.

You got up, only to find 3 god damn monsters standing in front of you, arms open and wide eyes.It was completely like a horror movie.

They tried to mimic a nice voice, horribly failing as you ran away from them, not knowing where to go, you saw another guy, almost as tall as a house, a few inches away from you.You were so distracted you haven't noticed he was already about to grab you.And he, unfortunely for you, did.