I'm TOO Gay For This - Lizzie Olsen

College wlw

Taking a deep breathe as I walk up to Lizzie's off campus house to work on a project. Since I found out I'm being paired up with THE Elizabeth Olsen for a project, I have been slightly nervous. Actually let's be fr... I'm totally nervous. It's not even because she's an Olsen, but because I have a huge crush on her and she barely knows I exist.

I firmly knock on the door. "Coming!" I hear and a second later, one of her roommates opens the door. "Hey come on in! Liz is in her room, follow me!"

I follow the roommate to the end of the hallway. The roommate gives me a kind smile and then goes about her day.

I see Lizzie sitting at her desk, humming along to some lowly music.

"Hey," I say as I knock on the doorframe.

She turns around with her gorgeous smile, "Hey, Y/N! I'm glad you here! Come in." She pulls a chair to her desk for me to sit by her.

I go in my bag looking for my textbook. "We should start thinking about a topic at least for tonight."

"Yea that'll be good." She respond with a smile flipping in her textbook.

"Dammit I must have forgotten my textbook..." I say.

"We could share then," She offers. I accept and she scoots her chair closer to me so that we can both see the textbook. That wasn't my focus right now though. I'm focusing on how closer we are that I forget to breathe.

"Y/N?" She ask kind of amused.

"Oh yea I'm sorry," You say. See this is why I was nervous. This woman is so gorgeous. Breath taking... And I can't even pay attention because of us being a little closer.

We start talking about topics and discover one that we both agree on. We begin reading in the textbook finding details that could be useful. As I was turning the page of the book my finger brushed up against hers. I pull my hand away blushing as the contact from her soft skin still lingers.

I'm to gay for this... I noticed Elizabeth with her thinking face on look quite adorable. Tapping her pencil on the table, eyebrows furrowed, lip biting as she's thinking
god this women is gonna be the death of me.

"You good?" I ask with a kind smile. The sound of my voice breaks her trance.

"Oh yeah. I'm just trying to figure out how to answer this question in the prompt." She says looking at the project prompt, a sigh escaping her lips.

I more closer to read the question she's have a problem with. "Let's see... I believe I found a source earlier that can help you with this," I says which causes her to let out a breathe of relief.

"You're a lifesaver, Y/N," Lizzie says causing you to blush at the compliment.

"Thanks," I say.

"I'm glad we are partners by the way. All of our other peers just wanted to have an in with the industry. But you just- I think you are just so different from them. I really appreciate that." She says putting her hand over mines warmly. Her voice laced with sincerity.

I look down at you guys hands, blush creeping up. "I'm glad you feel that way. I was afraid you wouldn't want to work with me. I'm not exactly that popular to hang out with you. Not that this constitutes hanging out but-"

"Hey, we are hanging out," Lizzie interrupts with a toothy grin. "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. I just needed you to know that."

"Thanks Elizabeth. Plus I'm glad we are partners because you are smart and you'd be good to bounce ideas off of," I say and she smiles at that.

We work for a little longer before we decide to call it a night seeing it is now 7pm.

"So... See you in class tomorrow?" Liz asks are I pack up my things.

"Of course," I say. I lift my head up from looking in my bag and notice how alarmingly close we are to each other. Our lips on inches a part, any movement will cause the slightest of kisses. I'm look at her lips. She's looking at mines.

I'm too gay for this. I want to move but I can't. What if she doesn't like women? What if I kiss her and she freaks out.. What if she-

And my thoughts goes away as I feel her tender lips on mines. Her hand on my thigh and cheek. My hands moving to her hair. She lets out a gasp at the feeling of my tongue asking her for entrance. She deepens the kiss with a soft moan.

Making my core crave for me. This kiss feels like forever. But as quick as it started it ended.

"Holy shi-"
"That w-"

We sat at the same time. We giggle at the odds of the situation and I could help but kiss her again quickly on her plump lips.

"Can I take you on a date tomorrow?" She asks with a shy smile.

"Even though I should study... I don't think I could turn you down so fuck school. Yes let's go on a date!," I answer with a laugh.

"Good. We can do a study date. I'll even give you a kiss with each answer you get correct." Lizzie says, closer to you.

"Oh yea? I would love that. A study date is."

"Even though i'll probably do more kissing than studying cause I can't stop kissing you." She says pecking my lips again.

"There is absolutely nothing wrong with that!" I say with a smirk.

_________
Okay so this is the first of many chapters!! A chapter a day btw!! Leave any recs or ideas you would like down below! Don't forget to vote also!!