Chapter 21

You and Kazuha walked back to your dorm in silence.

You were looking at your feet while Kazuha was lost in thought.

When you arrived at your dorm, neither of your said a word and you two just walked in.

You opened the door to your room and Kazuha walked in as well and you two sat on your bed.

"K-Kazuha, um..." you mumbled, trying to not mess up again.

Kazuha sat in silence, but still listened to your mumbled words.

"The reason I said that you were a close friend, was because I like you. It might sound weird, but I didn't want some Ed Sheeran looking guy to know I like you." You said, looking everywhere but at Kazuha.

'I wasn't expecting my confession to be like this...' you thought.

You and Kazuha sat in silence for a moment, then Kazuha suddenly hugged you tightly.

"I- I like you too... I was worried you friendzoned me without even noticing..." Kazuha mumbled, as he put his face on your shoulder.

"Sorry, Kazu..." you said, hugging him back.

"Wait... does this mean we are dating now?" You asked after settling down.

"Yeah." Kazuha said, staring right into your eyes.

Your face heated up quickly, but you tried to hide it with your arm.

Kazuha laughed and cupped your face in his hands.

He then leaned in and gave you a simple, but loving kiss.

"Washdhhfh..." you said as Kazuha leaned away from your face.

Kazuha laughed again and grabbed your hand.

"You know, I've been waiting a long time to do that." He said.

"Alls well that ends well, I guess." You said.

You opened the door since you were going to grab some cookies from the pantry, then noticed that Ayaka, Thoma, and Ayato were doing something in the living room.

You closed the door very quietly and Kazuha asked what's wrong.

"The other three are doing something in the living room. What if they are trying to summon Satan or something?!" You said.

"Alright, calm down, Ayato is smart, but not smart enough to summon the lord of the underground himself." Kazuha said.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, 'NOT SMART ENOUGH'???? AM I MISSING OUT ON SOMETHING??" You exclaimed.

"Shhh, Y/n, they might hear you." Kazuha said.

"Oh, so we are hiding now?" You said, sarcastically.

Kazuha sighed and said that whatever they are doing shouldn't concern either of you so you listened.

A few hours later, you got a message from Ayato.
________________________________
Waka

Come out into the living room

________________________________

You showed Kazuha the message and you two walked out into the living room together.

"Happy birthday!!!!"

"...huh?" You said, in confusion.

"Wait, Y/n, wasn't your birthday today?" Ayaka asked.

"...no, it's (birthday)."