Chapter 10

It was Friday and you woke up. Your throat kind of hurt and you coughed a bit but you thought you were fine.

You were about to get up out of bed but you felt two arms around your waist gripping you down.

You then realized, that you were sleeping right next to a very, VERY sick Kazuha. You blushed a bit and tried to pull him away.

He groaned and gripped you tighter. You sighed and looked around for a clock in his room.

When you were younger, there was always a clock or something telling time around every corner of his home so you assumed he would at least have one.

You looked around for a bit and you found the clock on the wall.  You squinted your eyes a bit because you recently woke up, but then you saw that it was 11:05 in the morning.

You were surprised and tried to get up, but Kazuha's grip still wasn't loosening.

You groaned and tried to shake Kazuha awake.

"Kazuha, wake up... *cough* I have to go to classes.." you whined.

"...no."

"What?! Why not?"

"You are warm and I like it. Also you are now my personal pillow."

"Wha-" you were cut off by Kazuha pulling you down again.

You were going to resist, but you were kind of embarrassed so you couldn't resist very quickly.

He successfully dragged you down next to him and he cuddled you with a smile.

He put his face in the crook of your neck and cuddled you even more.

"Kazuhaaa, *cough* *cough* I have to goooo." You whined.

"No."

You sighed and just fell asleep again trying to forget that you are missing school.

_______

You woke up again at the sound of knocking.

You got up carefully so that you don't wake up Kazuha and opened the door while yawning.

"Hello?" You said.

"Y-Y/n?! Why are you in Kazuha's room? And why didn't you come to school today? I had to argue with the scary teacher for 30 minutes to not expel you!" Ayaka said, clearly panicked.

"A-Aya?! Uhm, I couldn't come to school because Kazuha wouldn't let me go. *cough*" you replied.

"Why are you coughing? Are you sick?" Ayaka said concerned.

"Hm? Oh, I took care of Kazuha yesterday and he was pretty sick and dragged me into his bed." You said as you coughed.

"Hmm, you should come back to our dorm and take some cough medicine before it gets worse. Come on, let's go." Ayaka said while reaching her hand out for yours.

You took it and smiled as a thanks and you two walked to your dorm.

(Ayaka x reader??? 🫥)

You walked back to the dorm and took some medicine while frowning.

"It's so bitter..."

"You'll live, y/n." Ayaka said with an eye roll.

You grimaced and walked to your room.

You texted Kazuha a 'Hey' and you closed your phone and fell asleep.

______
Uhhhhh sorry for not updating LMAO I forgot that Wattpad existed ;;

Anyway uhhhhh here

510 words