Chapter 12

You went back to your dorm after your little visit at Kazuha's and went back into your room.

You saw Ayaka sitting at her desk in her room and decided to greet her as you walked into her room.

"Hey Ayaka-"

"What happened at Kazuha's dorm yesterday?"

"Huh?"

"Tell me everything."

"Uhhh okay?"

After that little interaction, you told Ayaka everything that happened and the only question she had was what were you thinking Kazuha would do to you.

"What did you think that he would do to you?!" Ayaka said with a surprised expression.

"Uhhh like maybe kissing or something???" You asked, confused.

"Oh thank goodness, I thought you were thinking about something else." Ayaka said with a relieved sigh.

"What did you think I was thinking??"

"Nothing. Anyway, do you want to eat dinner together? We haven't for a bit since I've been eating with my brother and Thoma."

"Sure. What do you want to eat?"

"Hmmm maybe ramen?" Ayaka suggested.

"Okay. Do we have all of the ingredients?"

"I think so...?"

"Alright, I'll make it then."

"Really? Thanks!" Ayaka said with a smile.

You walked out of Ayaka's room and you noticed she started a call with Thoma.

'She must like him a lot to call him and meet up with him a lot.'  You thought as you walked further into the kitchen.

You got all of the ingredients and noodles and started boiling the noodles.

As they were boiling, you chopped up the ingredients and put them to the side.

The noodles got to the texture you wanted and you started assembling the noodles.

When you finished, you called out to Ayaka that the noodles were ready.
She said an 'ok' before she ended the call with Thoma and you looked away for a bit and you turned around to see an Amaya running to the kitchen.

"Aya, I know you are excited, but you can't run through the dorm. There are people under us and you might trip."

"I know, but I was excited about what your noodles would taste like."

"Hmm okay. Here you go." You handed Ayaka her bowl and you sat down, starting to pick up your noodles with your chopsticks.

"Hey, Y/n? Are these... spicy?" Ayaka said, eyeing the noodles.

"Hm? I added less spice just in case you couldn't handle spicy food."

She nodded and started eating the noodles.

She exclaimed in surprise and gulped the noodles.

"Y/n, this is so good! Where did you learn how to make them??"

"Oh, thank you! I learned how to make them by watching my parents make it when I was younger."

"Ohhh. My parents never let me eat instant ramen. I never learned how to make them, but my brother did. He never taught me though."

"Hmm. I can teach you if you want." You offered.

"Really?! I would love to learn!" Ayaka said with a grin.