[Hanji]: He's trying to disappear again?..-Hanji growled, raising her blades again as Armin, who had landed on the wall as well, turns his head slightly-

[Armin]: No, something is different. The last time he vanished instantly, but now, he's maintaining his form and emitting heat like a furnace. If he keep protecting himself with steam...-Armin uses one of his wires to see if it'll get closer to Bertolt, but it bounces back as he brings to wire back inside his gear- We're unable to attack him with ODM gear! Wh-What do we do?!..

[Hanji]: We can't do anything..-She answers- We wait..-Hanji then begins to walk, yelling to everyone- Squads three and four, take position behind the target. Rashad has command...

[Rashad]: Got it!.. 

[Hanji]: Squad two will wait here. Lauda is in command... 

[Lauda]: Understood!..

[Hanji]: It's yet to be seen how long he can keep his body burning, but...eventually he has to come out. We wait for that moment to attack. Listen up. Forget about capturing them. Kill 'em... and don't hesitate!..-Hanji turns her head to see Armin had his eyes widen at her statement- Armin... and squad one follow me!..-She then jumps off the wall along with Armin and squad one- We've got a date with the Armored Titan!..

While they descend downwards, Connie and Historia drag and carry unconscious bodies.

[Connie]: Hot!..-Shrieked Connie as a soldier exclaims-

[??]: Christa! Connie! Get further back! And take care of those two injured soldiers..

[Historia]: Ymir can't possibly be dead yet..Please... Rescue her!..-Tears were in the edge of her eyes as the soldier looks down at her- 

[??]: Right..-Then, the soldier takes her leave, before Connie yells-

[Connie]: Where are Reiner and Bertolt?!..-The soldier turns to him with her mouth slightly parted as Connie continues to yell- They don't have their ODM gear either! Please, go find and help those two!..

Eren throws some punches at the Armored Titan before his right hand flies off of his arm. The Armored Titan then punched Eren's face, sending him flying off and landing on the ground. Eren's body of the Titan did not move, but a small body was sticking out through the hair of the Titan.

(Y/n) coughed as blood came out of her head, she shook her head to clear her sight, used her equipment to fly and land on Eren's Titan body. Her eyes widened as she saw the Armored Titan slowly approaching.

[Y/n]: Damn..-She growls as she flies towards the Armored Titan. When she got very close to him, (Y/n) brought her hand to his mouth and bit down hard, causing an electric field to appear. When she transformed into a Titan, she gets into a fighting stance, protecting Eren from the Armored Titan-

She attacks him first and punches him in the face. Reiner was going to hit her but she dodged in time as he took the opportunity to kick her in the body. As the two continue to fight, Eren goes into thought about Reiner, growling venomously.

[Eren]: You shit... You big piece of shit. And here you wouldn't shut up about a soldier's duty... During close combat training, were you always holding back on me? You're so strong, it's ridiculous..I can't even move an inch of my body. I always thought you were a stand-up guy. Someone who remained calm, regardless of the situation... A guy who puts your comrades ahead of yourself... And I...To think at one time I wished... to be as strong as you someday..