He said with a chuckle as you turn around to face him

He then brush off the invisible dust on your shoulder, you just roll your eyes on him, holding up a finger on his chest to push him slightly away from you.

"It was all thank to my illusion right now no one is seeing how touch starve are you"

"Only for you"

He smirk, brushing back the lost (hair color) strand behind your ear

"Well dear, let's quick slacking off shall we?"

"Hmmm sure, if you give me a kiss"

He spoke, smirk never leaving his face

"What's up with you today?"

"Didn't you see how hot you were fighting those creatures? I should be thankful you're putting up your illusion to make you sure you're seen a support or else I'll fucking tear away those who set their eyes on you"

"Or else what?"

You frown, not being able to hear what the else is as it turn into a fit of mumble

"Nothing babe, I love you, stay safe, I'll take care of the front, I'll wait for you in there so take care of the South"

He spoke, giving you a kiss on the lips before dashing out

Skill 'Illusion' Deactivated

"That guy, I told him not to call me that"

You mumble under your breath, cheeks flushed looking at the guy leaping on top of the buildings towards his destined place

Giving your lover one last glance, you went to the south, once again working in silence, living countless of dead giants on your trail.

There is one specific reason why you're left looking in the south.

This was the place Lucien was last seen. There was no trace of him after that. The same day as the fall of Tokyo, he disappeared without trace. It was suspicious, you knew that day, he was no ordinary S rank hunter, that guy never showed his potential.

There was no way in hell that dumbass would die here. That bastard was strong as fuck even though you never seen him fight in full power, but you knew. You knew how dangerous he could be, that is why you're so cautious when it comes to that guy.

Resting on the roof top where the lst traces of Lucien where, you look around, you've slayed three giants, the big deals and countless mini giants so far.

Since there were thirty one in Japan and one heading across China right now since should be none of your business, there were still twenty eight left for Jinwo.

One Message From Your Private System

Staring at it for awhile, suspicious.

You decided to shrug it off.