Story Idea #8 (Part 3)

In this new part of the crossover idea for deathall935 and his Book Series, it will be about characters from both the "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Trilogy" and "Murder Drones" Universes that will joining both Nexus Task Force 141, and the Coalescence Corporation R.I.M.S. in the future. Now let's get to the characters, because I don't know what to say to you guys next.

*Major General MacMillan (also goes by the codename: "Baseplate"), (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Trilogy) (Info: An old friend and mentor of John Price, MacMillan is a part of The S

*Major General MacMillan (also goes by the codename: "Baseplate"), (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Trilogy) (Info: An old friend and mentor of John Price, MacMillan is a part of The S.A.S. during and before the events of World War 3. After the War was over, both he and some S.A.S. Soldiers were suddenly teleported to The Frozen Forest, where they meet some Workers that are a part of the Coalescence Corporation R.I.M.S.)

*Sergeant Wallcroft, (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Trilogy) (Info: One of Captain Price's old friends, Wallcroft is a Sergeant of The S

*Sergeant Wallcroft, (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Trilogy) (Info: One of Captain Price's old friends, Wallcroft is a Sergeant of The S.A.S. as he was with the other S.A.S. Soldiers while they were being teleported to The Frozen Forest.)

*Sergeant Marcus Michael Burns, (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3) (Info: A new addition to The S

*Sergeant Marcus Michael Burns, (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3) (Info: A new addition to The S.A.S. Marcus Burns provides to be a great sharpshooter when it comes to missions. After World War 3, he was with The S.A.S. as they were teleported to The Frozen Forest, and they began to find out that both Captain John Price, and the members of Task Force 141, (that they thought were dead) are now a part of the Coalescence Corporation R.I.M.S.)