Chapter 5 ep 3: The journey to the commission begins

I entered the doors of Obsidian with a smile, but my smile dropped when I saw Five walking with a frown.

"Hey anything wrong?" I asked as I approached him.

He looked at me. "Great your here." He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the second floor. Where the rest of the umbrellas are standing. He let's go of me and walked in front of a notebook beside Diego.

They all looked at me with no expression except Vanya and the lady who can rumor.

"Your smart right?" He asked me. I looked at him and scoffed.

"Sir, I just literally told you my powers yesterday." I walked and stood next to Klaus.

"Wait what do you mean yesterday? She's here yesterday?" Vanya asked.

"Why would a sparrow be here?" The lady who can rumor said.

"Yeah Vanya didn't your brothers told you?"
I pointed at the three guys and ignored her.

"He's Viktor." Klaus corrected.

"Oh- uh, I'm sorry. Congratulations Viktor." I congratulated him.

He nodded and muttered a small thanks.

"Okay enough talk," Five butted in. "Do you know this?" He pointed at the notebook in front of him.

"What's that?" I asked.

"They are our parents and they died before we we're born. We caused a Grandfather paradox, do you know it?"

"I'm not a commission worker but I've heard of it, yeah. So what are you planning?"

"We need the briefacse in your house," He said. "I need to go to the commission and talk to Herb about it."

"Why don't you just go there and get it?" I asked him.

"How?" He looked at me and leaned in front of me a bit.

"Blink there, love" I sassed, as I also leaned in front of where he is and looked at him, raised brows. We stared at each other and the people in the room can sense the arising tension once again.

The tension between us grew every seconds but was broken when Stanley knocked a table.

"That's it I'm telling your mom." Diego pointed at Stan.

"Whooo!" Stanley replied.

"Wait- where's Lila?" Five asked.

"Shower. I told her she can stay with us." Stanley replied.

Five looked at me while I grabbed a drink. When I felt eyes on me, I looked up and stared back at him.

He clicked his tounge and drag me with him.

"Five, Y/n no don't leave."

"No Klaus we're leaving."

"Wait-hey no. I have a kid to take care of." I protested while trying to get his hand of me. This guy surprisingly has a strong grip.

"He'll be fine with Diego." He stopped in front of the communal baths.

"You're seriously gonna go in there?" I pointed at the door.

"I'm trying to save my virgin eyes, but I have to." He replied while taking a deep sigh.

"Virgin eyes," I scoffed. "I doubt that."

He looked at me with a stern glance, and I raised my hands in surrender. He opened the door for me and I went in and he followed suit.

"The hell are you doing in here?" Lila put her legs down and looked at us.