Chapter 17 ep 9: Abigail Hargreeves

Y/n was the first one to wake up, she was about to sit up, but she felt someone on top of her, and that someone was Five. She lifted her head off a bit and saw, that Five was straddling her, with a blanket covering them both.

She looked at Five, she hadn't noticed how peaceful he is when he sleeps. Occasionally, cute snores, coming out. Y/n was contemplating whether to wake up the sleeping boy or let him be. She chose the first one.

"Five," Y/n gently tap Five's shoulder, the boy groaned and moved his head to face the other side. "Baby, need to wake up." Y/n said.

Five's eyes fluttered open, and he squinted upon seeing the bright sky. He moved his head back and rested his chin on Y/n's chest. He opened his eyes again, upon seeing Y/n underneath him, he smiled.

"Good morning," He said in a deep raspy voice that made the reader, weak on her knees. Even the author herself.

"Good morning." Y/n smiled as she replied back. Five cupped her face and kissed her lovingly, Y/n smiled as she kissed back. Five pulled away and started kissing her jaw, down to her neck. Y/n tilted, her neck to the side to give Five more access and to also look at the clock.

Y/n sighed in contentment, as Five started biting down.

"Five,"

"Hmmm..." Five hummed in the girls neck, still kissing it.

"It's 6:30 in the morning, we have to go..."
Y/n said, she started rubbing Five's bare back. When Five didn't abandoned his post on her neck, the girl cupped his face away, and Five just smiled and bent down to kiss Y/n on the lips.

Y/n sighed and kissed back, "Can we stay five more minutes?" Five said in the kiss. Y/n pulled away and looked at him.

"No." She replied. "We have to get up, get cleaned so we could go down."

Five groaned in the kiss, with a whine he pulled away. He looked down at Y/n and brushed a strand of hair.

"I love you," He said.

Y/n smiled, "I love you too." The girl replied with a peck on his nose. "Now, let's go." She said. Five smiled and held her waist, with that he blinked them both in the bathroom.

Five reached forward and turned on the water in tub as he poured in some bubbles. Y/n was sitting in the counter, watching Five lovingly.

After adding some bubble soap, Five put it back and looked at Y/n. He smiled when he saw that Y/n was already looking at him.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." Five teased. Y/n smiled and shaked her head. Five went to her and he wrapped both of his arms, on her waist.

"Your beautiful," Five complimented.

"Thank you." Y/n smiled. Five then lift one of his hands and it went to her neck, touching the love bites he made.

"I love you," Five said, eyes still not leaving her neck.

"I love you." Y/n replied, Five looked up and Y/n took a hold of his jaw and pulled him in a lovingly, quite needed kiss.

Five kissed back, with no hesitation. He wrapped his arms on the girls waist and pulled her closer. Y/n placed his right hand on the nape of his neck, and slowly, slid it down to his bare chest. Five sighed blissfully, as their lips moved in sync. They we're puzzle pieces, they fit perfectly with each other. (Just like you and Five, */ sighs)

Y/n was the first one to pull away, her right hand still resting on Five's chest and the other on his shoulder.

"Bath..." Y/n whispered, Five smiled and carried Y/n to the tub, he placed her slowly and gently. After putting her, he bent down the sink to get two towels, then went it to the tub himself.