"Excuse ME!" Allison finally blew. "You sit there on YOUR throne and accuse ME of laying in another man's bed when YOU'RE the one who CHEATED on me in the first place. This child came from YOU! You're the one who insisted on having SEX behind that church. You and I made this child! This is YOUR child I didn't MAKE IT alone, YOU self-centered DONKEY!"

Aro and every witness stared at Allison in shock. Nervous glances was casted towards the kings. Marcus stared at Allison with a thoughtful look, Aro stared in anger, and Caius was well looking rather amused by Allison. In anger Aro waves his hand as a command to the two closest guards to Allison. The two guards run at Allison in a inhuman speed. One was a 6'7 muscular man, the other a 6'3 lean muscular man.

BAM!

******

Naya

"Why does it always have to be at school!" I groaned tossing myself into the chair. Natalie was already at the table eating lunch and reading a book. The cover on the books caught my eye. She was reading Harry potter and the chamber of secrets. I raised my eyebrows but didn't comment.

"What?" Natalie asks still eyeing her book. I took a bite of my salad and started chewing.

"That cheer bitch pushed me into my locker today." I glared over at the said bitch who was sitting on the lap of some football player. Poor boy stared at her with star-struck eyes, doesn't even know he has the shark in Gucci sitting on his lap. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Natalie who was now eyeing the brunette as well.

"Her?" She questioned looking back at me with a raised eyebrow. I nodded.

"Yep."

"Ignore her, Naya." Natalie sighed. "She's just like Jessica from back home."

I narrowed my eyes thinking of all the things I could do to her without getting caught. "Yeah, I'm not going to do that."

Natalie rubs her brows with her point and middle fingers. "Naya, She probably didn't mean to." She said looking at me seriously. "Probably in a hurry or something."

I gave her an annoyed look. "Whatever."

******

Third person

Crickets and frogs sung in the night. The moon at its fullest and brightest shining down on earth providing a dim light. Two people stopped outside of the Cullen household. The said family was gathered on the porch staring back at them. Tension was high between the two groups. 

"Carlisle," Jane greets scanning each Cullen over. "Aro sends his regards."

"I send mine as well." Carlisle replied eyeing the two out of four powerful elite guards. "Not to disrespect or anything, but why are you here?"

"You know why we are here, Carlisle. You do not fool us." Felix told Carlisle while placing his hands in front of him, locking them together while widening his stance. "We came to warn you and your family."

"Warn us?" Esme asked in a curious tone stepping closer to her husband.

"Yes," Jane says with a sharp glare. "Stay out of our way and if any of you wishes to interfere with our orders, there will be severe consequences that will be given without a hint of hesitation."

Carlisle nodded knowing very well of the consequences. "We will not interfere with you. As long as you do no hunting in the town of Forks nor the Quileute lands. We have a treaty with the residence."

"We know of the mutts that lives within the lands outside of Forks." Felix tells Carlisle. "Our business isn't with them unless they make themselves a threat to the twins."

"We will not hunt in forks nor the mutts lands." Jane promises. Carlisle nods in thanks. "We have an understanding, as long as they stay away from the twins. Now we best get on our way."

"Wait. You're here for the twins? Why both?" Alice asked frowning hard. She only saw Natalie having Demetri's attention. They were after both twins?

"What we are here for isn't of your concern." Jane snaps in a harsh tone glaring at the seer. "Goodnight Cullens."

With that they left using inhuman speed leaving flying leaves where they once stood.

Outside the Swan house

"So how'd they take it?" Alec asked his sister without taking his eyes off the window as his mate came into view. Natalie and Naya was horse playing around in their room with pillows.

"There is an understanding. He warned us about the mutts as if we couldn't smell they're horrible oder from here." Jane tells him jumping gracefully on to the thick branch beside her brother.

"As long as they keep from interfering."