Last chapter

Recap - Manik and Nandhu confession

.....................................................................

Manik and nandhu confessed their love for each other. The same time, Tushar called nandini and she lifted the call.

Nandhu " Haan Tushu bolo"

Tushar " di, where r u, app Jaldi ayeye ghar. Voh Raghu haina Uska parents aye hai, thy r saying they want to see you and badi ma and badi papa bhi aye hai... "

Nandhu was shocked, her mind went blank, seeing this Manik took the call and asked him..

Manik " champ , manik here, kya hua "

He said everything to him and Manik " We will be there champ ,don't worry. Tell them u informed her. "

Tushar " okay bhai.. Bye "

Manik turned to nandhini, he took her in a hug and Mukthi asked Manik about the issue, he told her the same. They decided to visit nandhini house together.

Manik held her hands " Nandhu, baby u trust me na. I want to live with you forever. I love you so much. Can we tell your parents about us if u r fine with it. "

Nandu looked at him and held his hands
" Manik, I trust you, I trust you more than myself. Trust me Manik, I never said okay to that Raghu, they assumed themselves when I was contemplating about my life. When I decided, it's all you I want in my life, I know I have to go against my parents n stand strong for my love. You don't have to worry about them, we will say them everything Manik. I m not doing anything wrong, I love you and my love is not my weakness, it's always my strength. Let's go manik "

Manik smiled with tears and hugged her. They all moved towards nandhini house and Aryaman also came for Manik's support.

Tushar was waiting outside for them and he notices a black Mercedes stopping infront of his house. He moved forward and saw Nandhini getting down and manik on other side, Mukbhi from the back seat.

Nandhini held manik hand and walked forward. Tushar on seeing them was so happy. He pounced on them and kissed his di.

Nandhini " Finally my baby wish got fulfilled "

Tushar nodded like a bby and Manik hugged him

Manik " Don't worry Champ, I will never hurt her. "

Tushar " I know bhai, I always tell her you also love her. But she didn't listen to me. I m so happy now "

Nandhini " haan haan.. Bas ab "

Aryaman also reached there " Let's go inside guys. Toofan is waiting for us "

All nodded and moved inside the house.

Raghu on seeing nandhini was happy but soon frowned seeing her with manik and not to forget their hands together.

Raghu's parents were also not happy with the sight and Chachi chachu was happy to see them. Nandhini parents were neutral, they waited for nandhini explanation.

Raghu " Hi nandhini, how r u, u know I missed you so much "

He was about to hug her when she moved back. Manik glared at him as if burning him alive.

Nandhini " Mom, dad, I want to tell you something. ( She moved forward with manik ) I never intend to hurt you, u have been a wonderful parents to me, u always wish for my goodness. I hope you will understand me this time also, I don't have any regrets in what I did ( her parents understood what she is gng to say, nandhini took a deep breath before proceeding ) I love manik. We love each other. We confessed our feelings today.