CHARACTER SKETCH

Hey all, thank you for your amazing response on prologue. I was very nervous while writing that, hopefully u will like the further chapters as well.

..................................................................

Nandhini Murthy, the female protagonist of the story who is 17 years old. Her parents live in Delhi and she had shifted recently to Mumbai for her higher studies. She stays with her Chacha chaachi who has a son. She is going to pursue her career in Medicine, yes she is a medical student with lots of dreams to achieve. Her hobbies are writing, singing and dancing. She knows Kathak well and also learned carnatic music under her amms guidance. She is an introvert and scared of making friends bcoz of her failed friendship in school. She is a beautiful girl with  a nerd look. Boys fall hard for her beauty and brains but she don't give a damn about anything.

Manik Malhotra, Male protagonist of the story

Manik Malhotra, Male protagonist of the story. He is 19yrs old, pursuing medicine in St. Louis Medical college and Research institute, Mumbai. He doesn't regularly attend his classes bcoz of some reason and a backbench student. He loves to dance and a good singer as well. He is a package of entertainment, he loves to make ppl around him happy. He has a good comic sense and all this make him more charmer. Girls fall for his Nature and he did give them a glance. U can see him only during culturals and entertainment days, not on academic. No one dare to question him since he is a son of trustee of the college. He is a responsible guy apart from academic and good hearted person.

Mukthi vardhan, best friend of Nandhini Murthy (you will come to know how they become friends), 18 years old, will be pursuing her career in medicine in the same college

Mukthi vardhan, best friend of Nandhini Murthy (you will come to know how they become friends), 18 years old, will be pursuing her career in medicine in the same college. Her parents live in New York and she stays here in PG. She is strong girl, fierce, bold and what not. She can be good to you if u be good to her, if u try to mess with her or her Nandhu, she will blast you , that's her nature. Very protective for nandhu and love her so much. She is a very jovial person who can mask her sadness with her smile.