CHAPTER 5

Recap - Manik engaged to Riya,  his father bestfriend daughter. Nandhini breakdown and manik inner turmoil.

.....................................................................

The days passed by , they haven't interacted much but she never failed to help him indirectly. Mukthi and Abhimanyu started dating, they realized their love when they fought , nandhini and manik make them realize that.

Flashback..

Abhimanyu was flirting with some girls in their camp, he was just doing harmless flirting but Mukthi saw them n thought he is serious. She was furious, reason is unknown to her.

Nandhu saw Mukthi raging like a bull but she couldn't understand why.

Nandhu " muku, kya hua.. Y r u so angry.. Kisine kuch Kaha Tujhse "

Mukthi " no Nandhu, kuch nahi.. I saw something which made me furious "

Nandhu " par Kya "

Mukthi " ask your dearest brother, what he is doing here. He didn't come to attend patients, he came for his swayamvaram.. Stupid "

She stomped her foot and went away. Nandhini saw Abhimanyu who was consulting patients, she didn't understand and stood confusing but left thinking they will solve it.

Abhi saw Mukthi treating some men, they r giving her flirty vibes but she is not at all in a mood. She was glaring at them but they didn't budged. They started talking rubbish n she was patiently treating them bcoz of her profession.

Abhi in mind  " Voh log aise Baatein kar rahe hai and Y is she not reacting, Waise toh mere se itna ladti hai "

Mukthi msged manik, he came and throw the boys outside.

During lunch, they all were bickering about how their patient were, Mukthi was silent. She was thinking something when someone asked about her experience.

Mukthi " It was good. Except some stupid ppl here n there, rest are fine. It gives good exposure, Isikeliye toh humne aye unlike someone who just come to flirt and flaunt their manliness "

Abhi knew she was talking about him.

Abhi " who r u talking about miss? "

Mukthi " y u r so bothered, u feel it's you "

Abhi was irritated with her taunt" cut the crap Mukthi,  I knew u r talking about me, yes I flirted but it was harmless. Those girls were scared for treatment, so I just joked with them to make them ease, unlike u, who were enjoying the boys talks "

Before Mukthi could react ,he moved away from there..

Mukthi " How dare he , chodugi nahi usko "

Manik and nandhu saw each other and felt they need to step in.

Nandhu dragged Mukthi with her to her tent " y r u so worked up "

Mukthi " nandhu if u r here for defend ur brother, then pls don't. Bohot gussa mein hun abhi "

Nandhu " I m not here to defend him but u tell me, what's your pblm if he flirt with anyone. Manik bhi toh karta haina but u never said anything to him, y it affect you when it comes to abhi bhai "

Mukthi " what nonsense nandhu,  he doesn't affect me, I hate him, how dare he say that I enjoyed those men talk, disgusting shit he is ,he was the one who was shameslesly flirting and showing his body to them, he has the audacity to tell me "

Nandhu " abhi bhi tera pblm usne flirt kiye,who r u fooling Mukthi, me, Manik or urself "

She made her sit in the floorbed " Mukthi, don't do the mistake which I did, u like him,  u don't hate him, I have noticed how much u miss him when he isn't there, u miss fighting with him, u were furious bcoz u r possesive for him, same from his side too, but u both didn't realize it. I have observed u both, isiliye bolrahe hun,  sab ki paas ye mauka nahi hai, don't fear Mukthi,  express yourself to him before it turns too late "