CHAPTER 1

Recap - Manan in culturals

.....................................................................

Everyone moved towards their event. It was time for nandhini performance, she got ready in her suit and was waiting backstage. Mukthi settled in her seat to see her bestie performance. One by one, st.louis students assembled in their reserved area.

Host " so the next solo act is going to be performed by St. Louis Medical college and we welcome Ms. Nandhini Murthy on the stage please. "

At the same time manik and co also reached the auditorium. Everyone were cheering for st.louis.

Manik " Priya, who is gng to perform "

Priya " Manik ,it's nandini from first year. Remember the girl u let to sleep in the bus. She is the one "

Manik " wow, but solo act by first year. It's rare for our clg, usually we select from seniors na "

Priya " Haan Manik we do, But she is a trained Kathak dancer and also Rita mam choosed her seeing her performance in interdepartmental culturals "

Manik " oh okay.. Lets c "

Soon nandhini occupied the stage. She was covering her face with veil and the music started. She opened her veil slowly revealing her beautiful face and boys were awestruck seeing her beauty.

Manik was looking at her, not her face but the way she moved her body so gracefully for the song attracted him. She is the most beautiful girl at that moment for him.

Soon the performance ended and the Audi was filled with applause. The entire St.Louis cheered for her.

Aryaman " let's go manik "

Manik nodded and left the see other performance. Nandhu came down after changing her dress and Mukthi hugged her. Everyone appreciated her and she was shy by all appreciations, it feels new to her. Seniors also appreciated her.

Mukthi "let's go and fetch something to our stomach "

Nandhu " haan chal "

They moved towards the canteen after asking some for directions. It was a open cafetaria with nice ventilation and infrastructure.

Mukthi " Oye Oye wahan dhek tera hero"

Nandhu " mera hero? "

She looked confused and saw at the direction she pointed. Her eyes bulged out seeing Manik and co standing.

Mukthi " Aise Ghoor mat, Tera hero hi hai"

Nandhu " Mukthi, I will kill u if u say one more word "

Mukthi " Nandhu baby, I saw u how u were staring at him in the bus "

She said chuckling and Nandhu glared at her

Nandhu " Haan meine dheka coz I heard some men voice. We were only girls when I slept, so I saw who is it. Isme kya hai "

Mukthi " does ur brain work slowly that u take 5 mins to realize that he is a man "

Mukthi asked teasingly raising her eyebrows and nandhu looked here n there

Nandhu " Chodna, Lets eat something, I m hungry "

She said in her baby voice and Mukthi got into her sister mode. She went to buy something for both. Nandhu was standing there when Mrs. Rita, their cultural coordinator came. She appreciated nandhini for her performance.

Rita  " nandhini, can u see the guy, he is Aryaman. Go n call him "

Nandhu nodded hesitantly bcoz Manik was also there. She went slowly towards them and her bangle created sound which alerted the boys.