━ eleven

-ˏˋ ━━━━━━━ ˊˎ-

twisted games.

FLORENCE WAS AWOKEN by the sound of someone screaming her name

The left side of her head had bled furiously, the gash she had acquired from falling unto the ground once she was knocked out, the crimson liquid drying down her temple and running into her hair and unto her cheeks.

A pounding sensation reverberated through her entire head and as she went to grab her temples to soothe the incessant hammering, she realized that her hands were bound to a wooden chair with rope.

Weakly opening her eyes with a groan, Florence lifted her head.

The dimly lit room held a stench of must and age, the frigidity sending a shiver down her spine and raising goosebumps on her arms and legs.

"Florence, are you okay?" Chris asked from the table a few feet away from where she was sat off to the side, away from the table he and Ashley were seated at. One of each of their hands were bound to chairs with a camera pointed directly at them.

"Jesus, your head's bleeding something awful." Chris noted the gash on her head.

The room seemed to spin around Florence. She tried to squeeze her eyes shut to cease the movement, yet it only made her dizziness worse.

Her head continued to pound as though someone was repeatedly hitting her with a hard object.

The agonizing pain split through the center of her head, emitting a low groan from her chapped lips.

"I think she's got a concussion." Chris told Ashley who worriedly watched Florence's head loll around lightly.

"I-I'm okay." Florence mumbled, trying to focus on a single object so the dizziness would cease. "I'm alright."

Suddenly, a saw began to drop from the ceiling and loomed over both Chris and Ashley's heads. The sound of the chains raring echoed throughout the room menacingly.

Florence gasped, through her fading dizziness, she could see Chris trembling as the saw inched closer to him.

"No." She gasped weakly, not wanting to see her friends die by being torn apart the same way Josh was. She lost Josh, that much she couldn't do anything about, but she still had Ashley and Chris and she refused to lose them too.

"Hello my special little subjects." The psycho's voice boomed over a speaker in the room.

Chills soared down Florence's back.

Ashley sobbed in fright. "I'm so scared, Chris."

"Don't be scared." Chris attempted to soothe her.

"Oh, you should be, Ash, because here's the twist: Chris has already made one fatal choice today and now he must make another." The psycho informed them insidiously.