Chapter 22 Prince Morloch

A/N: I decided to post the rest chapters here, for those who want to read it for free. However, Webnovel has the advanced chapters, and the newest update will be posted there first. Happy reading ^_^

...

A wide but pitch black room, with a king-size bed and a couch with a mini table facing the window. There were luminous stones displayed on the walls, though he chose to cover them with fabrics.

Prince Morloch put a candle on his table. He sat down on the couch and continued reading the book he started earlier.

While reading, he heard a sound coming from outside. At first, he didn't mind it. He thought that it was merely a black raven. Occasionally black ravens loitered outside his room. Though he stopped reading when he heard someone talking. 

“Why don't you just get out of my body and tour this d*mn castle yours...elf..."

A voice of a lady? Prince Morloch thought.

“Right! Why didn’t I think of this sooner? You can just come out of my body, and explore this d*mn castle yourself, right? So that I don’t have to climb this f*ck*ng wall! I’m not an f*ck*ng rock climber!”

I cannot hear clearly what is she saying, but who is she talking to? I do not hear any other voice. Though Prince Morloch didn't plan to see who it was. He didn’t care if that person was climbing the walls to sneak into the castle and steal valuable things. However, he was also confused. Why did she climb it if she could just use her wings?

“F*ck*ng b*llsh*t! I’m f*ck*ng tired!”

What an indecent mouth, Prince Morloch thought. He stopped reading when he heard that someone had just fallen on the floor. 

“F*ck*ng piece of shi---paper! Why did you shout? Good thing I fell inside this room!”

Ah, my back. Zerha groaned.

Cursing again? Prince Morloch closed his book.

“Who are you?" Prince Morloch asked coldly.

Zerha felt chills at the sound of his voice.

“Ah, f*ck."

Zerha quickly fixed her hood since it fell off her head when she fell inside the room. 

Through telepathy she called the soul. “Ah! What should I do? Alice!”

“Uh, run?”

“Right... Wait, where can I run?”

Zerha quickly looked around in search of an exit. If she went out using the door of the room, she might encounter another demon. So she was planning to climb outside the window again to escape, though she stopped when the demon prince spoke.

“I am asking you a question." 

Zerha shivered in fear at his stony tone. She gulped and responded nervously.

“Uh... I-I got lost. I-I was just about to l-leave.” Zerha faked a laugh as she quickly raised her leg to step through the window, though she quickly removed it when it suddenly closed.

It almost hit my foot! Did this demon make the window close? Zerha gulped.

“Why are you leaving? Did you not climb the walls just to sneak inside the castle?"

“Huh? Y-you got it all wrong! I'm just trying to catch a bird! Yeah, a bird! I thought it flew here!" Wow, I came up with a reasonable excuse! Though Zerha started sweating profusely as the demon prince stood up and walked closer to her.

“Did you not say, you got lost?" Morloch asked while slowly approaching Zerha. 

“Y-yes! I got lost while chasing that bird!” Zerha faked another laugh while slowly taking a step back. He’s getting closer! Is he going to kill me? 

Zerha shut her eyes when the demon prince was close to her.

The demon prince stopped in front of her and frowned. She climbed the walls to sneak inside, right? But why would she do it? She knows that this is the home of the king. How bold of her. Well, she’s the first one to ever do such a thing. Prince Morloch suddenly developed an interest in her.