Rainy Days

//Angst, Suicide//

Did you know rain has a smell?

Petrichor is the word that describes the scent of rain.

Or at least that's what I was told.

I love the rain, it's so peaceful and beautiful. But not as beautiful as Kozuki Hiyori.

She was a beautiful woman with long turquoise hair and beautiful lips.

Her voice was calm and soothing, almost like the rain.

I love the rain, but not as much as I love the woman named Hiyori.

Hiyori and the rain were similar in a lot of ways, listening to the rain has always given me a feeling of nostalgia.

The same way listening to Hiyoris sweet voice gave me the same feeling everytime she talked about how much she missed when we were kids, and how much fun we had back then.

During the calming sensation of rain pouring on one's skin, people have experienced a large number of emotions.

Rain is first love, and rain is lost love.

That is something Hiyori told me.

I don't quite understand what she meant that day, the day I watched her walk away from me under the pouring sky.

Rain is madness, and rain could be magic.

Hiyori would always give wisdom involving the rain.

"Rain is freedom, and sometimes, benediction. Perhaps deep within all of us is the knowledge that rain is life
itself and all our emotions towards it are just us being grateful that it pours."

I remember her voice down to the very last word.

Oh how I miss her.

Her sweet smell, and timid personality that fit so perfectly with red colored lips as the rain would dance along her doll like skin.

Hiyori was perfect, anyone could see that.

But Hiyori could have been mine if not taken from me,

Life is a beautiful thing

But death is a ugly curse, that follows you like a ball and chain.

I hold the weight of what happened to Hiyori that day on this ball and chain.

I hold the responsibility of death as I lay on my futon next to the open window as small droplets of rain fall in.

Now I understand the words coming from Hiyori that day, as I lay facing her ghost in the reflection of the rain.

Rain is a very beautiful thing, but Hiyori's beauty could never be put in to words.

If only that day I would have stopped her from walking away.

Maybe I wouldn't have to understand Hiyoris words. If only I could see her one more time.

I'd trade my life just to see her smile again.

So that's exactly what I'll do.

Sitting up from my futon I take my chance to admire the beauty of the rain one last time.

Did you know a rope can be weakened up to 60% when a knot is tied depending on the type of knot used?

Carefully I lace my fingers around the strong material before tying a strong careful knot.

A noose can be very difficult to tie, but once perfected it can get the job done.

It was my fault that I let her go that day, that rainy day.

I both hate and love the rain.

But not as much as I hate myself, and love the woman of my dreams Kozuki Hiyori.

The way a noose works is by choking its victim who so unluckily happens to be in its grasp.

Choking prevents a person from breathing, it then cuts off oxygen to the brain.

It will hurt at first

But at least I will get to see her beautiful face again, or hear her beautiful voice just one more time.

Making sure my knot is securely tied right there will be no going back once I step off this chair.

This will be it.

I will be freed from this burden I bare.

Then and only then will I get to see the woman I truly love, the one and only

Kozuki Hiyori