~Please Wake Up~

Freddy POV

It's been about a day now and Foxy still hasn't woken up... Please wake up Foxy that's all I want right now... I just want to be sure that you're ok.
After a bit I heard the door open to see Goldie.

"Hey Goldie... Got any news?"

"Well... They said they'll look into the masked people... Apparently there has been more cases about them."

"Ah I see... Anything else?" I can tell something was bothering Goldie.

"It's just that... One of the masked because... Look a bit familiar like their body shape... But I can't put my finger on it" so that's what is bothering Goldie.

"Like... They are a friend of yours? Or?"

"Honestly Freddy... I don't know at this point when if they were my friend you already know how I'm with people" that I do.

After some time of just chatting we were both told to leave because visiting hours we're over. So I got up and kissed Foxy's forehead.

"Love you Foxy" I walked out of the room with Goldie. "I wonder when he's gonna wake up..."

"How long did they docs say he would be out for?"

"They heard about a day or so... And it has been like a day so he may be up tomorrow... Hopefully" with that Goldie and I left home.

Foxy POV in dream

I was just floating over nothing. I can't tell where is where everything is just like the galaxy it kinda feels like I'm flying in some type of way. I wonder what am I doing here? I think I'm dreaming but I can feel a slight pain on my right eye. That's where I go hurt right? I mean... It's not the first time... First time is the reason why I was blind in that eye.

After some time of just floating the pain in my right eye before more and more painfully! To the point where I covered it with my paws. And after that the pain stopped so I opened my eyes to see me somewhere else. A place where I used to call home back when I was young. I looked around to see my younger self run into the living room with a drawing... Oh no... This day?!?

"Mom! Look what I drew!" Little Foxy yelled in happiness as he showed his mom a drawing.

"Aw! You drew Mangle and me"

"Yes! Because you my family!"

Some times I wished I didn't say that... Why did I say that... AND IN FRONT OF HIM!
Please please... I don't wanna see this again! Not again! I see this over and over and over! It gets worse every single time!

With that it was all quiet with static getting louder and louder and louder.

"DAD!"

Foxy POV

I jumped from my bed shaking.

"What... " I started to tear up a bit then I looked at the clocked. Midnight... So... Freddy isn't here... I don't want to cry... But I can't help it.

End of chapter