70 📞 two missed calls

Bold - Ni-ki

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"The number you have dialled cannot be reach"

"Is your phone broken again? Anyways, we're out of town and is in my grandma's house. Did I ever tell you how her own husband cheated on her as well? Grandpa was nice too even though he can only show it to me in his last days. They almost remind me of my parents situation right now"

"......."

"But on another topic, I guess as time passed, I sort of rely on you. If you must know, I was never mad to begin with at your midnight calls. In fact, I was staying up late waiting to hear your voice. I'd like to hear you keep talking even though I was exhausted, I smiled even though I had the shittiest dad, I laughed even though I didn't think I could"

"And I'm pretty sure it's all thanks to you, my baby"

"......"

"I think the turning point in my life was when I broke down about the separation and you just suddenly came into my house like it wasn't a 20-minute ride away from your dorm"

"......"

"I don't like having feelings this strong and I don't like someone who makes me feel vulnerable, but when it comes to you, I'm changing my mind"

"And honestly the fact that this one worked because of my cousin's decision to mess with his friends makes our relationship a Wattpad worthy story. And that's what made it funny"

"Haha.. I don't write, but in a way to escape this life, I'll write about us. You'll get to read it one day, I promise"

[ beeps ]

"Now I am thinking about what the perfect title should be"