Malia jumped ready to kill him when she was thrown into the church wall, she gasped as she quite literally felt her breath escape her lungs. The werecoyote looked up to see Stiles standing over her.

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't let you do that." He told her before pulling Liam and Peter off Berserker Scott. "It's okay. I'm right here." Stiles cooed before Berserker Scott grabbed onto Stiles and pinned him to the church wall.

"Scott, no!" Kira shouted having been freed by Stiles. Berserker Scott did nothing as he pinned Stiles against the wall and kept staring at him.

"Scott, Scott, listen, listen, listen. You're not a monster. You're my best friend. My brother!" Stiles shouted hoping to see a change in Scott's eyes and he smiled as he saw it. Where there was determination to kill him was replaced with a calmer expression.

Scott let Stiles go as he took a step back, his mouth opened letting out screams of pain just as he placed his hands on the bear skull that covered his face. The True Alpha tore them apart in two letting out a mighty roar.

"He's back." Stiles whispered as Scott then kneeled on the floor due to exhaustion. He walked up to his friend and offered him his hand. "Feel better?" He asked. Scott only nodded his voice feeling weak.

"You." Scott said in a pissed off tone.

"The only one who knew as much as Argent and Stiles about Berserker's. About the Nagual. You taught Kate. You helped her. All for power." Scott added.

"For my family's power. To be rightfully inherited by me. Not usurped by some idiot teenage boy, so incorruptible, he wouldn't shed the blood of his enemies even when justified. You don't deserve your power. Not power like this." Peter said as his eyes began to glow icy blue and his face shifted.

Peter let out a growl at the Pack before the sound of his neck being snapped echoed throughout the entire church. Everyone froze as they saw Peter's body fall to the ground. They all looked up to see that the killer was Stiles.

Stiles noticed the look on their faces and shrugged, "What? You can't tell me he didn't have it coming." He told them all.

Scott could only sigh, "Let's get the hell out of here." He told the others. Everyone nodded as they began to leave the church.

***

Stiles rubbed his hands nervously against the front of his jeans as he walked up the steps of the McCall house. He stood in front of the door and knocked. A few seconds later, the door opened revealing Scott.

The True Alpha's eyes widened as he hadn't expected Stiles to come by. "Can we talk?" Stiles asked him. Scott nodded his head as he stepped aside to let Stiles in. The Stilinski boy entered the house and turned to Scott.

"What did you want to talk about?" Scott asked him. "Malia, Evelyn, and I are leaving Beacon Hills and moving to Mystic Falls. I thought you should know now before you notice a certain werecoyote was missing." He told him.

Scott frowned at the news, "You could always stay here." He suggested. "I could, but the people back at Mystic Falls need me. I can't leave them behind." Stiles told him.

The McCall boy took in his words and smiled, "We've come a long way." He whispered. Stiles smiled back at him, "Yeah, we have." He said before standing up, Scott stood up as well and the two hugged.

***

Stiles walked out of the Tate house with the rest of Malia's bags as he walked towards the back of the Jeep while Malia stood in the front with Evelyn in her arms.

"Is that everything?" Malia asked him as she made funny faces to their daughter. Stiles walked up to the two and nodded before turning his attention to Evelyn who reached out for her father.

"She's definitely a daddy's girl alright." Malia smiled as she passed Evelyn to Stiles who began to babble at her. "Of course she is. She's got my good looks." Stiles joked winking at Malia. Malia shook her head laughing at Stiles before walking over to the passenger seat.

Stiles put Evelyn in her car seat, making sure the seatbelt was correctly strapped on her chest without it causing any problems, he closed the car door and went to open the driver's door as he got in.

He placed the key inside and turned it, activating the Jeep. Stiles looked at Evelyn through the mirror to see that she was babbling to herself before turning to Malia.

"Let's get the hell out of here, shall we?" He asked before putting his foot on the pedal and began to drive out of Beacon Hills and headed towards Mystic Falls.

AUTHOR NOTE!
So, now that this chapter has been published it will be on hold due to me wanting to finish other shorter books first then I'll get on this. So, don't think I won't come back to this book because I definitely will.