"You're gonna be okay right? Riding with Peter?" He asked her. "He is my father. Maybe, we can do some bonding." She said.

Stiles shook his head, "No bonding. Play the radio, play it loud. I'll be there shortly." She nodded as the two kissed one another before Stiles pulled back and sped towards the school.

He stopped at the parking lot and saw that Lydia's car was there. "Where are you, Lyds?" He asked as he walked towards the school and pushed the front doors open.

Stiles saw that Kira's locker had already been open, "You're here, but where?" He whispered before the sound of a animalistic growl made him turn around.

The boy was too late however as he was then punched in the face by a leathered bone fist. Blood flew out of Stiles' jaw as he slid against the school floor.

Stiles spit out the blood occupying his mouth before turning his head to see a Berserker standing in front of him.

"Been a while since I've seen one of you. Good to know you still pack a punch, I've been meaning to let go." Stiles said as he took off his clothes before getting on all fours and began to transform.

Berserkers are supposed to be husks of men that only rely on their animal instincts. Any and all things that resembled to something human like gone.

So why did Stiles smell fear?

The Berserkers eyes widened as in front of him no longer stood a human boy but a ten foot coyote. Stiles growled at the Berserker before lunging at it. The Berserker grunted as it was its turn to skid across the floor.

As it tried to get up, it was stopped by Stiles as it put pressure on its foot before biting into it and ripping it off his body. The Berserker shouted in pain, it looked down at Stiles who had shifted back into his human form.

Stiles looked deep into its eyes, he frowned as he saw the remorse, the regret expressing through them. "I'm sorry that you were turned into this. You didn't deserve this fate." He told the Berserker.

The Berserker let out a small whimper, Stiles then closed his eyes and placed his hand on the Berserkers chest. "Incendia." He whispered as the creature combusted into flames before it was nothing but dust.

Stiles opened his eyes to reveal they were red as he began to cry. He then wiped the tears with the back of his shoulder and put on his clothes as he found Lydia's scent.

He followed the scent to the school's basement and found an unconscious Lydia Martin. Stiles ran up to her and placed his hand on the her shoulder taking her pain.

Lydia groaned as she slowly woke up.

"Stiles? What- what happened?" She asked.

"Berserker knocked you out. Don't worry I already took care of it." Stiles told her.

"It wanted me down here. To stay in Beacon Hills. I think it was all some sort of distraction." Lydia said.

"Because you would know they would try to kill someone." Stiles whispered realizing what she meant. He quickly began to take off his clothes and transformed into a normal sized coyote before running off.

***

At the church, Liam, Malia and Peter all
teamed up with one another, taking turns to land blows on the Berserker they were currently fighting. What they didn't know was that Berserker was actually Scott.

Liam held onto Berserker Scott giving Peter the chance to push it to the ground, he smiled as he watched Scott skid across the church floor. The Hale man threw a bone dagger to Malia, "Aim for the skull. Kill it. Kill it now!" Peter said as he and Liam grabbed a hold of Berserker Scott.