Stiles gave him a glare. "Seriously? You haven't seen it either?" He asked before beginning to walk off, "Like father like son." He muttered.

"Wait!" Liam said as he then stood in front of Stiles and Malia. "What if we put me in the trunk?" He asked. You'd get out of that too." Malia said. "Liam, you've been a werewolf for all of five minutes. You don't have to do this." Stiles told the boy.

"I know, I don't. But I want to. There's gotta be bigger chains. A bigger trunk or something. There has to be." Liam said.

Malia looked at Stiles noticing the look on his face, "Maybe there is." Stiles said before walking out of the house. Liam and Malia followed after him as he got into the Jeep and started it.

Stiles turned to the two, "You coming or what?" He asked. Liam smiled as he went in the back while Malia went to the passenger seat.

***

Stiles drove them all to an abandoned warehouse before putting the Jeep in parking. He then unbuckled his seat belt and got off along with the others as a black van pulled up. "Who's that?" Liam asked.

"No clue, stay behind me." Stiles replied as he and Malia defensively stood in front of the young Beta werewolf. The driver of the van got out revealing it to the bounty hunter known as Braeden.

"How'd you get a prison transport van?" Stiles asked her. "I'm a U.S. Marshall." She replied. "Hmm." He hummed before Derek got out of a vehicle. "You're bringing him?" Derek asked pointing at Liam.

Stiles scoffed at the Hale as he pointed at the man behind him, "You're really bringing him?" He asked as Peter walked up with his nephew.

"We're bringing everyone we can. And considering Scott and Kira were taken the night before a full moon. We should probably get going." Peter said.

"What's that mean?" Malia asked confused.

"If Kate took Scott back to the same temple she took Derek. How do we know she's not planning to do the same thing to them?" Peter stated. "She wants to make him younger?" Liam asked. "Or take him back to when he wasn't a werewolf." Derek suggested.

"A werewolf can't steal a True Alpha's power. But maybe a Nagual jaguar, with the power of Tezcatlipoca behind her... maybe she can." Peter said.

Stiles stiffened at that. He had heard rumors about how people could be chosen by the Gods and become their avatars. Peter saw his reaction and wondered if Stiles had seen what he was talking about. "So if everyone is sufficiently freaked out, I saw we get going." He added.

"We can't. Not without Lydia." Stiles told him as he took out his phone and began calling the Martin girl to no avail. "What's she doing at the school anyway?" Derek asked.

Malia raises the katana in her hand, "We got Kira's sword but we need something with a stronger scent. Lydia went to get a jacket out of Kira's locker." She replied.

Stiles groaned in frustration as the call went to voicemail. "She has a car. She can catch up to us." Braeden said. "It's a good point. We'll call from the road." Peter said.

"Look, I don't know how you operate but in this Pack we don't leave anyone behind." Stiles told Braeden before turning his gaze to Malia, "Never." Malia smiled at him.

"Fine, you stay. You find her. We're gonna go on without you." Peter said as he walked back to his car. "I can call Mason. He has a study group at school. Maybe he can look for her." Liam suggested.

Derek turned to Stiles and shrugged, "No, I'm not letting anyone else get hurt. You guys go, I'll catch up with you all." He told them before walking towards Malia.