♦️Chapter 25♦️

Start from the beginning

"He went for some fresh air-"

At the speed of light, Taeyong bolted to see where the boy was supposed to be, but there was not there.

"He's not there is he?" Johnny asked walking out into the alleyway that was the back entrance.

Taeyong shook his head turning to face Mark who looked fuming.

"I bet they took him!" Mark mumbled, clenching his fists tightly. Taeyong noticed the fury written all over his face.

"Split up. We must find him. Mark stay here unless he comes back." Taeyong finished splitting up from the small group consisting of Yuta, Johnny, Jaehyun and him.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

"He is awake!" 

Donghyuck heard the yells of someone as his eyes started to flutter open. He soon saw the many burry figures rush over to him and crowd around him.

"How many fingers can you see?" Someone asked holding five fingers.

"F-Five... where am I? OH SHIT! I NEED TO PERFORM!" Donghyuck said sitting up from the comfortable bed. He wasn't in his bed and was most certainly not in his room. It only took a few seconds for him to realise who he was around.

"Welcome to ShinXo headquarters Hyuck! But most importantly.... welcome home." Baekhyun announced followed by confetti from the others around them.

"Baekhyun!" Donghyuck yelled noticing his other friends. He instantly got the feeling he was going to be told something.

"Bloody hell why am I having deja vu! The next thing you'll do is tell me some shitty thing about my parents. Right?" Donghyuck groaned laying back on the bed when he saw the shocked faces around him.

"Yeah... pretty much..." Kai rubbed the back of his head in awkwardness as Donghyuck figured out what they were going to say.

"All mafias are the same. Now tell me why the fuck are you saying I'm home! I've never come here in my whole life!" Donghyuck cocked his eyebrow at the people around him remembering ShinXo is a threat.

"Okay let's start from the beginning shall we then?" Suho said grabbing a chair and putting it in front of Donghyuck's bed.

"We are ShinXo. Formed by two previous mafias called SHINee and EXO. Both are very powerful. The alliance was made with the mafia boss of EXO's son and SHINee's daughter. Do you want to know who those people were?" 

Suho asked Donghyuck who shrugged, he really didn't care about the mafia world, he only cared about his friends more like family and his... partner.

Yes his partner, Mark. The two had built a bond so strong that Donghyuck forgot the stuff Mark did in the past. Guess you could say the present is what matters more than the past.

"Your parents!" Someone said with much excitement but said more sassily by the door, 3 grown men behind him wearing all black suits.

"Kim Kibum but you can call me Key. That's Choi Minho, that's Lee Taemin and that's Lee Jinki aka Onew aka your uncle who has been running this whole thing. We are the SHINee part of the Mafia." Key smiled sassily when entering the room.

"Good to finally see you Donghyuck. Thank you, boys, you may leave the talk to us now." Onew said to the members of EXO who bowed on their way out. He soon took the seat where Suho was. Could say it's a leader thing.

"Sorry, I don't think my parents have anything to do with ShinXo." Donghyuck rolled his eyes ignorant to the fact they could be telling the truth.

"They were loyal to NCT and you're just trying to keep me away from NCT," Donghyuck argued to the eldest in the room.

"Your parents died in the hands of NCT," Taemin stated, rubbing his temples from Donghyuck's stubbornness. It was almost the same as his mother.

"Although that might have started with them killing the leaders of NCT. But that was because they tried to combine the two mafias to make it a bigger one. You lost your memories which is probably why you can't remember your growing up years." Key sighed.

"How do I know that you aren't just keeping me away from NCT and lying to my face? My parents hated me to make sure you guys didn't get to me. You're probably keeping me away from NCT because I'm a weakness." Minho tsked at Donghyuck's remark.

"They might have kept you away from the mafia world but those so-called parents worked for NCT who killed your real parents. Trust us when we say we are telling the truth. Because we are." Minho toldDonghyuck who still ignored what they said.

"We killed your fake parents to get you in our custody. But NCT took you before we could. Yes, it was a gorry death for them but that's what you get when you have a wild Key on the loose-"

"HEY! FUCK YOU TOO MINHO!" Key yelled at the boy that was only a few months younger than him.

"I sometimes forget those two are a married couple," Taemin whispered to Onew who only laughed.

"In all seriousness though, it is as your rightful guardian to think that you should stay with us. If you leave, you put yourself in more danger. Know though that we aren't the enemy and NCT." Onew concluded getting up from his seat.

"At least some of them were there as I grew up in this horrible society. Even if Mark was an asshole, how can I not trust them when they showed me kindness when they treated me like their own family and here you're telling me that was all lies! Fuck off!"

"Your fake family might have kept you away from the mafia world for a short time but know you were born and raised in it right under your nose." Key snapped back.

"Take the time to consider. Trust me, you will see people you won't expect to see here." Taemin smiled at the tanned boy walking out the room with Onew, Key and Minho trailing.

Donghyuck took the time to think. Mark did taunt him, and when he was just forgetting that his trust for the boy had to come crumbling down. 

Should he trust ShinXo? The question is how he came into possession of his fake parents. Did Renjun, his long-lasting friend, know about his parents? Did Yangyang know? Ten and Taeyong?

Was there anyone he could trust? Because at that moment in time he couldn't trust anyone without knowing who was lying and who was saying the truth. He could stay for one day and see what it's like. 

But first, he needs to think of an excuse as to why he wasn't there otherwise Mark was bound to kill him. 

Come to think about it, he just ran away when he isn't supposed to, which means he is going to be in big shit when he goes back.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

I wonder who the people Donghyuck won't expect to see would be.

Tiny Out ~ (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)