★Friendship and Dreams★

Start from the beginning

Originally, the knives were supposed to hurt everyone directly, or so they thought...Y/N managed to deduce Polnareff's ability to deflect the knives beforehand and use that to her advantage. 

The knives were sent flying and cut a bunch of wires loose when the group crashed into the brick wall, which connected to a store. The cut wires shut down the power, but the electricity was still there and concentrated in the wires.

Noriaki gasped in horror and realization. She backed them up in a corner because she set up a trap, and to confirm his fears she held a bottle with a strange liquid in her hand.

Slightly chuckling, she looked at Noriaki and muttered, "Based on your expression, you must have already realized it by now. If I remember correctly, saltwater is a good conductor of..."

"Electricity." Noriaki finished her sentence hesitantly. She was going to electrocute them all, which wasn't exactly enough to kill them, but sure as hell knock them out so she can deliver the final blow.

"Y/N think about this, we're you're friends! Don't you remember us?!" Polnareff yelled as Y/N inched closer and closer to pour the salt water and electrify all of them. Half of the group couldn't even move from the sudden blow the explosion caused, and the other half didn't want to fight.

"Come on, come back to us, we'll make this through together." Joseph gave her a warm smile and Y/N began to hesitate slightly but still kept on walking.

"Let's not end things here, c'mon you're one of my very best friends. I can't lose you!" Noriaki pleaded his eyes clouded with uncertainty about what she would do next.

Y/N coughed up a bit of blood as she fell to her knees, only to struggle and come back up again. The hand where she held the bottle of salt water shook and threatened to spill, her injuries were finally getting to her.

"Y/N." Jotaro's voice began to speak as he suddenly began to roll up his sleeve. Under the thick cloth of his school uniform jacket, was the same bracelet that Y/N gave him on the day that they met. 

"Let's defeat Dio and Amelia, and come home together."

Y/N finally gave in to their words, her body not being able to support her any longer. The injuries she suffered were too massive for her to stand up and fight them, she just couldn't go on any longer.

Slightly tearing up at the memory of the bracelet, she took one last heavy sigh before dropping the bottle of saltwater and crashing to the ground. With that, fighting to stay conscious was now no longer an issue, she could finally rest.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"I...figured...out, how to wake up now...." I heaved, my chest struggling to breathe. 

I could feel everything that had happened, all the bombs, all the explosions, and the injuries were now reflected back in this nightmare dream world as well. Amelia clenched her fists so much out of anger that her nails dug into her palms, drawing blood. I could only laugh.

"You're a complete idiot." I grumbled at her, "If only you'd picked a time to control my abilities when I was physically able to! After such a blow to the head, you'd think I'd be in the condition to fight anyone?"

"Perhaps the fault was on my part for overestimating you..." She growled as she tried her best to keep her usual calm composure. "Also, knowing my abilities will still get you nowhere...you still forgot about my Dio."

"Maybe," I shrugged back at her, "But at least I know one thing now thanks to you, Dio's stand...is a short-ranged one."

Amelia's jaw almost dropped to the floor, "W-what led you to that conclusion?!" She tried to hide an obvious stutter.