Chapter 12

Y/n narrating 

That was a few days ago and Well today was.... Interesting?

Y/n pov

I just woke up to the sound of Chara yelling something from her room

I just yelled"CAN YOU GUYS KEEP IT DOWN I WANT SLEEP!!"

"WELL FRISK WANTS TO BREAK THE BARRIER BECAUSE SHE THINKS THATS THE ONLY WAY FOR US TO FORGIVE HER"I heard chara yell back

"THEN LET THEM......WAIT WHAT" I yelled

This went on for hours when I say hours I mean HOURS I lost so much sleep until Rei said"I made cookie" we all stoped talking and ran faster then the speed of light to the kitchen and started eating cookies.You have No IDEA HOW GOOD THE COOKIES REI MAKES IS. While we were eating I asked "So you want to break the barrier?" Frisk only nodded.She doesn't talk much after what happened a few days ago "then I'll come with you it's not like I have anything else to do,And I need to keep an eye on you"I whispered the last part.chara then said  "I'll come too it's my job anyways" "wait what job" frisk finally asked but Chara just ignored her. "Then we should get packing" Asriel said suddenly "Wait We?" Chara asked "well mom wanted us to come anyways so I thought I should just Tag along."

-timeskip to when we are leaving-

"Ok I got everything I need" I said then Frisk opened my bag and had a concerned face then said "are you should that all you need" my bag was filled with chocolate related items and a sleeping bag plus a canteen filled with while vinegar and water. "yes I don't need anything else" "okayyyy.." frisk said unsure about my choices during the Journey we just talked until we need a brake me and Chara just slept and Frisk and Asriel just talked about random stuff that wasn't related to anything we were doing.how do I know you ask because they were talking WAY to loud. But I did finally sleep when they quieted down when I summoned thousands of knifes and pointed at them and said "𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗟𝗬" while my eyes were glowing  red

I then woke up to the sound of Asriel yelling in my ear "Shift, Chara, WAKE UP" when I opened my eyes I saw a goat with medieval amor.I bet you know who that was it was Toriel [𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿:𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗕𝗥𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗟]"hello" Me and frisk said awkwardly "hello mum" Chara said "hello my child" she then continued "hurry, we need to go to my house I'll explain later"Toriel said and started walking to her house and we followed.while we were walking Toriel asked "how long have you two been in the underground" "I have been in the underground for a week or two."I said then frisk said "only a few days" "I see" Toriel said.

Frisks pov

When we got to the house Chara and Asriel went to the backyard to get some tea plants "Are you going to capture us and bring us to the king?" I finally asked "no. Not in my plans" Toriel responded she then continued "Your a kid" "gosh you got good observing skills" I sarcastically said.I heard Shift chuckled alittle I forgot he was even here "so child what do you hope to achieve" Toriel asked "She wants to break the barrier and help monsters and as for me I am here because I have nothing else to do" shift said interfering our talk "aren't you afraid of the king I mean your a human" "I am not human and I'll handle him" shift said coldly. "You know I heard many before you say the same thing... you know after I meant Chara I promised to help any fallen child"

"How did you meet Chara" Shift asked "I was called to the king and saw him holding a child with his magic when he saw me he throwed the child at me and said to not let him see her.not wanting to kill a child" "then isn't she afraid of the king?" I asked "she was but now.... She's the royal judge" "I knew it" Shift said

Y/n pov

"I knew it" I said "how did you know child? Toriel asked me "can you leave frisk" I said.Frisk left to find the others then I continued "i guess you can say that I technically am her well a different version of her" "what do you mean" toriel said calmly but I knew she wasn't calm "I am from a alternative universe or AU that's all I am willing to share" "alright i understand I won't pray any further" "but do you have feelings for Chara" "H-how"I said alittle embarrassed "you can't hide anything for me young man I see how you look at her" "and your not mad?" I asked still embarrassed "why would I be mad at you for feelings you can't control" "fair POINT....heheh" I said while holding a knife.I heard Toriel chuckle then we heard (no I wasn't going to kill her)

 "we're back...sorry we couldn't find them" Asriel said

Asriel then asked "also Shift why is your face red are you sick?" 

"Actually young Shift here explained the situation and I decided to help" toriel said

 "How?" All of us asked in unison 

"By teaching Shift and Frisk magic" toriel answer (actually just frisk. I'll tell her later)

"Mum do you think that's a good idea?" Chara asked "Calm down child I am only trying to help them, but first who wants pie" after eating very delicious pie toriel asked us to follow her outside witch we did "ok are you ready for our first leason" toriel asked "actually I already know magic"I said "how" toriel asked "um didn't I tell you earlier that I am you know" "oh yea.. but I want to test you then" "let me guess a spar?" I asked "yes"

 "no I would rather sleep" "I'll give you chocolate bars" Toriel said with a smirk because she knows that I am a different version of Chara so I much also have a Obsession for chocolate "Alright let's do this" I said.We went told everyone to back away "So you can go first" Toriel said "alright I get to sleep and chocolate after this right?" "Yes" "alright" 

  No one's pov

 Y/n teleported in behind her and slashed sideways she dodged then she countered by hitting y/n in the stomach witch made him cough alittle blood and say "oof I am very rusty" earning  a laugh from chara and frisk and a yell from Asriel "STOP MAKING PUNS"

and then y/n summoned a blaster and fired witch toriel dodge by sidestepping witch y/n anticipated and he already summoned knifes and surrounded her and she gave up

Y/n pov

"I get to chocolate now right" I said happily "yes that was the deal" and she gave me a few chocolate bars witch I happily took and I went inside and started eating them like a child "you are one chocolate happy person" I heard frisk say "I'll takethatasaComplement" I said while eating a chocolate bar "finish eating before you talk" I heard Chara say. I finished eating then I said "alright imma go sleep" "I'll go too" Chara said "no young lady your staying here" I hear toriel said "But He Gets To Go that's not fair" "he gets to go because he beat me and I bet you have been slacking off  on your training" [𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿:𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆/𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗹] "sucks to be you" I said then I went to sleep. I am not sure what they were doing but I heard a few explosions

______________________________________________________

And that's the end of this chapter. I'll probably take a break in the future but not now. The next chapter will probably take a little longer to make.Anyways I hope you enjoyed reading.