Exposed and Epilogue

Me: now that we had watched everything that I wanted you to watch I want to do this.

Inko:(annoyed)

I took away everyone who didn't do anything to Izuku including the ones who regrets what they did to Izuku.

Me: oh here I forgot about your mouth even tho I won't care anymore after this.

I have Inko her mouth back.

Inko: finally and you are under arrest for stealing my child.

As I brought back the idiots that I killed from earlier.

Shoto and bakugo: FINALLY ITA TIME FOR YOU TO DIE.

I gave them a look as they shoto themselves towards me they quirk didn't work at all and realizes that none of the other people are here only them and the rests of the tormentors.

All might: wait a minute where is everyone else what did you do villain?

Me: you and the pathetic bunch except for Kirishma,tokoyami,Mineta have been thinking of trying go to kill Izuku o was gonna kill you all but I decided that you already have been exposed.

Nezu: what do you mean?

As o bring them in front of everyone who is literally mad at them for what they did to Izuku they wide eyed to the fact they betrayed neglected and abused Izuku the hero commissioner came to me and shook my hand.

Hero commissioner: thank you for saving us the trouble of keeping them we can arrest them now that they have been caught for their crimes.

Me: your welcome

Me:(looks at viewers) I have decided that Nana is not gonna be in Izuku harem because I thought of just having her myself along with her sister Mai so please forgive me for having Nana in Izuku harem.

As they were taking away and were sent to prison for life and Nezu went back into being a Guinea pig to the government Izuku was the no1 hero he brought the world together and arrested all fake hero's in the process. Izuku dated almost al of the harem except for Nana like I said because I started dating her and her sister making them his mother in laws. Izuku and his harem got married and had children some had twin  girls and some had twin boys momo had the most kids in total of 4 children with another on the way making it 5  she has 4 mixed children her oldest ones are a boy and a girl they named them Micheal and Maya the 2 that are youngers are 2 girls and they are named Sky and Skylar. Kyoka had a boy and later a girl an they named them Anthony and Jasmine. Rumi only had a girl and they named her Tiffany. Izuku and Stella had twins and named them both Izuku and Frost since she like my name that much which I don't mind at all and find adorable since there's a little me going around. Claire and Ibarra had only one child and they both had a son with Izuku and named them Thomas and Skyler. Ryukyu at first thought that their child died and was upset but didn't know that she was alive during the car crash when both her and Izuku where going to a family reunion they still made it with the help of me of course I seen that the league of villains tried to kill one of our family and I made them perish and send them somewhere else. Ryukyu had a girl and named  her Samantha. Kendo and the rest of the girl except Ibarra had a girl names are Jane(kendo child), Miaska(Yui child),London(pony child),Reiko(Reiko child),Judy(Sestsuna child). Kale and Izuku had a boy and named him Shallot and Kale is having another boy that isn't born yet they are indecided of what to name him. Margit is having a girl and they are undecided on what to name her. Mio is having a girl and they naming her Sakura (no not from naruto the one from Ming of Fighters Sakura). Lady Nagant(Kamina) is have a son and they named him Yuri. Izuku and Kinko are married but they don't want a child yet but they did get one down the line which was a girl who is the youngest of the entire harem of having children and they named her is Diamond. Me Nana and Mai had 4 girls each Nana have 2 boys and 2 girls and we named them Adam,Chase,Sabrina,Annette. With Mai we had 4 girls together we named them Amanda,Morgan,Miracle, and Anita. With the betrayer's they tried to get out of prison but failed to do it as the prison was heavily locked down and they never got out and the rotten there since they were sentenced to life after they committed affair.

Thank you for following with me through betrayed Dekuverse the end.