The martial artist

Me: today we are going to be watching Izuku as Ryu and in this one he is a martial artist.

Orjiro: why is it that this useless bastard can be a martial artist.

Me: because unlike you he knows the way of life.

Orjiro: I know the way of life.

Me: so betraying someone is the way of life

He stayed quiet.

Me: like I thought in this one after he was told he was quirkless he started doing martial arts he was quite found of it and luckily for him his mother is not Inko bitch ass.

Inko: that was uncalled for

Me: bitch did I ask for you to speak no now shut up whore.

Rumi: ok I'm really liking your attitude I'm glad your my father now.

Me: thank you now in  this one your  his mother Ryukyu (trust me she still in the harem couldn't think of anyone else)

Ryukyu: o-oh (I really wanted to date him then be his mother)

Me:(your going to soon don't worry)

Doctor: sorry ma'am but your son is quirkless but that doesn't mean that he can still be a hero quirkless.

All might: why is the doctor lying to him he would've crushed his dreams.

Me: aren't you quirkless now?

All might: no why would I be a freak

Nana: um you are now and you got it taken away speaking of which where is it I don't remember losing it.

Me: I have it to Izuku I heard what you said in your mind about giving it back to him I did you the favor.

Nana: oh thank you Frost

Me: no problem

Ryukyu: thank you doctor and thank you for making my little boy believe that he can be a hero still.

As they went home Izuku went to the library and read something interesting and it was the book of Shotokan-style. Izuku has memorized everything that he read and he's been practicing it for months. When he was at school Bakugo and his goons tried to bully him because he was quirkless but Izuku succeeded in defending himself.

Inko: that but is in so much trouble.

Me: for what standing up to his suppose to be superiors.

Inko: yes he is suppose to be weak and get beaten down.

Me: and yet you want Izuku to be your son do you know how stupid you sound Inko damn.(I must say even that he's Ryukyu son I'm proud of him)

When Izuku gets home he told her that it's the usual that no one tried to help him and Ryukyu had enough of this and went up to the school the next day.

Ryukyu: hello um I have a problem of how you people treat my son.

Office: oh really a pro hero like you have a son here who is he.

Ryukyu: Izuku Tatsuma

Every teacher wide eyed that Izuku was the son of the no1 hero and they didn't even comprehend that they allowed students to bully him.

Teacher: o-oh we didn't know he was the son of the pro hero Ryukyu

Ryukyu: give me a reason not to shut this school down.

Teacher: please give us a second chance and we will show your son a second chance.

Ryukyu: really a second chance all this time you thought I was going to let you slide I let it slide the second time didn't he tell you that I'm a pro hero.

As the teachers tried to remember and they did and didn't believe him and now they realize even more that they fucked up. After Ryukyu shut the school down and blacklisted all of the students including Bakugo she had trained Izuku in martial arts. Izuku was Asleep and he met a guy named Ryu.

Izuku: May I ask you who are you and why are you here?

Ryu: I am here because you read the book of shotokan-style and I want to Tyler you that you are doing it a little bit wrong.

Izuku: oh if that's the case then what am I doing is wrong?

Ryu:(he's determined to do what it takes) well what you doing wrong is your  standing style you got all the right moves right it's how you standing is messing you up.

Izuku: please teach me

Ryu: of course

As Ryu taught Izuku they Shotokan-style stand Izuku has gotten it down right and it seems that Izuku is happy that he got it right. As months past it was time for the UA exams and Izuku was more ready then ever he saw a girl with teal hair and he caught her.

Nejire: huh how did I not hit the ground?

Izuku: that's because I stopped you from falling.

Nejire:*looks at Izuku and blushes* oh thank you I'm Nejire hado what's your?

Izuku: Izuku Tatsuma

Nejire: that's a good nam- wait your the son of the dragon hero Ryukyu?

Izuku: yes I am I hope to see you inside one day let alone being in the same class.

Nejire:(blushes) yea same

Screen goes dark.

Nejire: what happened?

Me: well that was the end of it why was you expecting more?

Nejire: *pouts* yes hmmph

Me: don't worry you will get something out of that ok now anything else you want by you want to say.

Inko: why isn't he my son I would put his behavior in check.

Me: does anyone want to say anything.

Momo: we're me and jirou in the same class as Izu?

Me: yes you 2 plus her started to date him you 2 get the picture  after that.

The 3 girls blushed heavily of what's to come.

Loading......
Loading......
Loading......
Loading.......
Loading.........

The son of Stain