Darth Vader

Me: so today we are going to react as Izuku as Darth Vader but with a twist.

Inko: what do you mean by with a twist Daryh Vader is evil and so is Izuku my son you kidnapped.

Me: how can he be your son and be a villain you disowned him after you framed him so luck which one is he the son or a villain that you disowned.

Inko stayed silent.

Me: right can't even pick because of your stupidity and before I forget and I know I'm gonna regret this but here.*gives bakugo his mouth back*

Bakugo: what Aunty Inko said he's a damn villain.

Me: says the one who uses his quirk on a quirkless person.

Bitchmight: that is a hero work.

Me Nana GT RG looked at him stupidity.

Me: are you on drugs sir? You are suppose to be the number 1 hero

Nana: more like number 1 fake

Tenya: ma'am he is not fake he is a real hero

Me: let's bring stain and see what he says

I bring Stain and he was confused on how he got there and I told him the situation of what has happened to Izuku and he grew angry at the ones who framed him.

Stain:(pissed) SO YOU ARE ALL FAKE HEROS YOU FRAMED A BOY WHO DID NOTHING WRONG I WILL PURGE YOU ALL.

Me: relax Stain their purge will be coming and you along with the ones who didn't betray him will watch their demise.

Stain: (looks at me) oh very well then but May I ask who are you sir?

Me: I'm Izumomolover but you can call me Frost for short ok.

Stain: ok Frost you seem to be like a real hero ti me I will listen to you.

Me:hahaha very well but I will say that I'm an Angel is all and you will be watching Darth Vader Izuku ok.

Stain: ok

We now see that the stormtroopers walking on board the ship of the freedom fighters. As they cut open the door they walked in and fire shot was been upon them and they fired back but one by one they started to go down dying .

Bakugo: ha look at those weaklings can even do a proper invade and conquer.

Me: shut up and pay more attention to what's going to happen.

As everyone looked at the screen they see someone in all black walking threw the smoke.

Izuku: such shame that they can't return back your death is not in vein.

Freedom fighter: everybody fire at him now.

As they fired at Izuku he used his light saber which glowed red and used it to block all of their shots and he started to take them all out and had one and grabbed him by the throat.

Izuku: I will ask you once where is she?

Random fighter: I don't know who she is your talking about.

Izuku: your leader where is she and if I don't get the right answer you will die in a painful way.

Random fighter: I promise you I don't know who she is we got 3 feminine Leaders.

Momo: he meant me.

As Izuku slowly turn towards her and stared her down and she showed no fear on the outside but totally fear on the inside.