The horrors to come

Anomalous Hero

So we shall get right into the Q and A segment

Q: What does Broken Masquerade mean?

A: basically the foundation has been outed by another angency or entity in such a way that the situation is FUBAR and they have to come clean, one such example is the reality in which the gate guardian appears above the statue of liberty in broad daylight.

Q: What if Nezu was put into the clockworks?

A: do you want a rodent version of when dawn breaks? Because that is how you get a rodent version of when dawn breaks.

Q: what if we put all might in the clockworks?

A: well on 1:1 we would probably get The Hulk. On fine we have All Might minus his injuries, shortened life expectancy and time limit. On very fine we have all users of AFO with all the quirks they had in their possession and without the pesky life expectancy reduction.

Q: So, what happens if Toga ingests SCP blood?

A: it would depend entirely on the SCP in question. She could for instance ingest the blood of 999 provided it did have blood that is and nothing would happen beyond becoming either more jelly like or more cheerful while the exact opposite end, drinking blood from 049 would probably be lethal to her.

Q: Izuku X scp 297?

A: ok 1: WTF are you on? 2: WHAT THE HECK?! 3: [REDACTED] 4: no.

Q: what if Ibara was to be near caine?

A: either the girl is going to go bald, die on the spot of loose the ability to use her quirk. Either way Ibara is staying 40M or more away from Caine.

Q: what exactly is the anomaly around Izuku asides breaching containment and being friendly with SCPs?

A: just that. He breaches containment and can breach other SCP's containment.

Chapter 4: The horrors to come

Izuku gulped nervously as he tried to put on a foundation staff uniform, that being a grey onesie with the black foundation logo on the left side of the chest, on the right side a tag, SCP-[£¥6HO, garbled from his designation that he honestly hadn't heard or read since he met the big thing made of information. In the changing room next to him Toga hummed happily as she slipped into her usual outfit of Level 2 clearence scientist uniform.

Now you may be wondering why she had a scientist uniform, it was the result of a accidental encounter during a security breach with her hiding in a cell containing SCP-376 and a bored D class personnel. Four hours with nothing but the game to play resulted in her quickly winning mulitple times to the somewhat simple D class and resulted in her IQ hitting 129, not enough to be considered a genius but high enough that she aced online exams and eared a PHD in hematology. Despite this she was still a scatterbrain, stab happy girl who was majorly crushing on Izuku.

Eventually they both exited their stalls fully dressed and found Nezu along with two of the level 3 guards waiting for them.

"Uh what now?" Izuku asked hesitantly, while he couldn't be contained, he had yet to ever be shot at outside when he first summoned two SCP-939 years ago and didn't want to see if he could even deal with it.