Title Lost... .... Searching

Anomalous Hero

Yet another chapter of chaos comes before you and yet once more you all read.

Q and A segment:

Q: Why is Nezu on the 05 council so scary?

A: it just means you're smart enough to understand the kind of shit Nezu would do.

Q: Uh what if they put Izuku through The clockworks?

A: [REDACTED]

Q: What if we put Toga through The clockworks on Very fine?

A: Toga, unharmed and unaltered but a note is taped to her forehead with the words "ARE YOU INSANE?!" Written in several languages. Further attempts to send Toga through The clockworks has failed as it refuses to process the girl.

Q: So if KETER class like Izuku why penut run away?

A: most KETER either hate him or are neutral towards him, Izuku has somehow befriended 682, With Many Voices and terrifies peanut.

Q: Uh is that rodent about to cause a end of world scenario?

A: No clue but let's find out as I write this all on the fly. Literally, there is no planned script for this beyond "now what would bright do". Immediately followed by "what would people like bright NOT to do?"

Sorry for the short chapter but you'll understand why at the end of it.

Chapter 3: [title lost...searching]

Izuku blinked owlishly down at the grinning hybrid before a grin spread across his own and his eye twitched slightly.

"Huh. One second please." Izuku smiled politely before with a burst of green he vanished. It was silent for all of a second before a single terrified scream echoed through the facility and somewhere two clocks, one labled "Days without existential dread inflicted on SCP [REDACTED]", The other simple read "Hours without 05 traumatizing someone." Both reset down to 0. The first from several months, the other, half an hour.

A burst of green saw the now slightly shaken Izuku huddled upto Toga atop 682 who stopped thrashing the moment he appeared.

[Title lost...searching]

"I don't know what he did but damn I have to send him chocolate." Toga grinned to herself as she snuggled upto a shaken Izuku while making cooing noises and giggling softly to herself.

"DISGUSTING DISPLAYS OF AFFECTION." 682 Gagged in disgust.

"Please do hurry, your presence will be required shortly for a conference." Nezu spoke once more using the intercom.

"Pft, bunch of old winbags running the facilities want to feel big and important." Toga scoffed dismissively as she gently ran her hand through Izuku's fluffy green hair. "All I need is my Izu baby and Mummy."

"BOTH BRIGHTS ARE A MENACE!" 682 snarled in anger. After centuries of testing it had grown to especially LOATHE Doctor Bright almost as much as that bloody statue or the rabbit who kept eating itself.

"Bright if you bring Midoriya with you, you may sit besides him during the conference." Nezu bargained.

"Hmm. I shall also demand, a shrubbery." Toga demanded in a false pompous tone.